Mature Lady Needs Advice on Finding a Lover

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol @ ^^^^

Congrats AoD and other member. I'm truly happy for you both! There is absolutely nothing better than good companionship and hot sex! :wink:

ArtofDesire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lol @ ^^^^

Congrats AoD and other member. I'm truly happy for you both! There is absolutely nothing better than good companionship and hot sex! :wink:

I agree! Both of which have been missing from my life for a long time; saying that I had a great time seems inadequate for describing how important this was for me. It was a great confidence booster too!

I may not have been able to do it if not for his compassion, understanding and patience all of which worked to put me at ease. It wasn't all about his satisfaction, he cared enough to want to make sure I received what I needed too. I think I picked the perfect man to bring me out of my sexual hibernation.

Of course I have to thank the other members here for helping convince me to do this in the first place...

ThickMeatJacker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree! Both of which have been missing from my life for a long time; saying that I had a great time seems inadequate for describing how important this was for me. It was a great confidence booster too!

I may not have been able to do it if not for his compassion, understanding and patience all of which worked to put me at ease. It wasn't all about his satisfaction, he cared enough to want to make sure I received what I needed too. I think I picked the perfect man to bring me out of my sexual hibernation.

Of course I have to thank the other members here for helping convince me to do this in the first place...

Way to go darling.... I am glad things worked out for you for the best. You deserve a good fucking! Now keep on gettin it on!

ArtofDesire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Way to go darling.... I am glad things worked out for you for the best. You deserve a good fucking! Now keep on gettin it on!

You Sir are the one I need to thank the most, you have gone above and beyond to encourage me and offer advice. If not for the countless hours, days and months you have spent telling me to go out and find a lover I probably would never have done this. You are a dear friend and I am very thankful to have you in my life.

Now, if you would only volunteer to become my lover as well I'd be in total bliss - I think I could handle having two men in my life!

Last edited:

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nosy alert!!!!

Hey AoD!!!! I'm soooooo curious about how things have been going for you lately!:tongue:

Spill the beans woman...or at least some of them.:wink:

ArtofDesire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi Molotovmuffin, thanks I really appreciate the interest you've expressed by asking how things have gone. I wish I had more to report...unfortunately life in general has kind of gotten in the way of my finding a regular lover, FB, FWB, or any other type of relationship.

The gentleman I met from here is great, he's a lot of fun and we get along very, very well together but sadly with the geographic distance and some other circumstances we haven't gotten together more than just a couple of times - both of which were great by the way. I think he and I really click, and I know that he would agree with that statement, plus he's a real sweetheart through and through.

We remain friends and possibly occasional partners but logistics make it difficult so I feel that I still need to find someone closeby for sex on a regular basis.

I remain hopeful that eventually my lover will present himself and things will just kind of fall into place; when that happens I will know it's right, that I'm where I need to be and with the person that I am meant to be with. I'm too much of a sexual person for it to be any other way, there has to be someone out there for me, someone who likes plus-sized, tall women and wants to satisfy both of our needs on a regular basis.