Mature Lady Needs Advice on Finding a Lover

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks nicenycdick I will keep your words in mind. I might go for it with these two men, but I really need to feel totally at ease.

I did have an experience this evening, in that there is a local shop I will stop by ever so often and there is one particular young man that works there that I am extremely attracted to - it is purely physical attraction on my part; he's the exact height, body type, friendly personality, nice looks, friendly, open, sincere smile that really 'trips my trigger' so to speak - although he is much younger than anyone I would normally go for - I'm guessing he may be in his 20's.

Anyway, I stopped in this evening and when he saw me he said hello and confirmed what he thought I was coming for. I told him I was flattered that he remembered me, he then complimented me on the dress I was wearing and my car - I told him he's quite the flatterer and gave him a big smile. He seemed extremely pleased so who knows maybe there is something there. I'm amazed that he could possibly be attracted to an older woman like myself.

I'm not surprised at all. I know guys that prefer older women because they are more relaxed and self-assured in their sexuality, not to mention more experienced. I hope something sparks up between you two, please keep us posted!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Subgirrl, I'm guessing you live in a rural/regional area? Every major city in Australia has STD screening clinics, usually known by their street number, ie, Clinic 275 or whatever. I think their official name is Infectious Disease Control Service or similar. The service is free and anonymous, and they offer counselling & all related services.

Oooh, thanks for the info! I did a google search and came up with a local Sexual Health Clinic, offering everything you listed. Honestly, I had never heard of them before. I doubt I'll need to make use of them because my doctor really doesn't mind doing the test (she just gives me the odd looks), but it is extremely useful info to have, just in case. Thank you :smile:.

Your doctor is a fool for taking that approach, especially given that so many diseases are asymptomatic.

I agree! She should be encouraging more people to get tested. I think her response was less a result of her personal point of view and more a reflection of me being unusual amongst her patients. That's only my interpretation though, of course.

Art...I have been involved in what you would call a FB relationship. I was married...she was not. It was not empty.

My experience of FB relationships has been similar to yours in that they have been anything but empty. That's precisely why so many people can't manage them long term - they aren't empty, and it's very easy for emotions to get out of control. My favourite FB is very, very special to me, and while I can't speak for him, I'd like to think that he is rather fond of me too.

parr

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you parr. Yes, I fear that type of relationship would be empty too. What I really want is a real loving, long-term meaningful relationship, not one based solely on sex. Until I find that (and I am looking) some friends suggested that I look into getting a FB primarily to solve the issue of not having had sex in a very, very long time (I'm talking years) to help me get my groove back as one friend put it. So I am exploring that possibility but have not decided on that action yet. I'm not convinced that I'm cut out for that type of relationship. Generally I need to feel emotionally attached to the person that I am having sex with - which is primarily the reason why it's been so long.

Question is where to start one place that you don't look is a "bar". The
way I would start is by meeting them for a friendly drink. Into the
conversation you can size them up in the first five minutes. You now
first impression will be you're first clue whether you continue to a
another level. :biggrin1:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My 10% wouldn't mind you tweaking it! :boobies:

Gee, I wonder if MoT could handle the two of us? :biggrin1:
I couldn't handle either of you without oven mitts.

Thanks Sweetheart!

I dunno if he could handle the pair of us but fucking heck it sure would be fun finding out!
I'd try, of course. My depravity knows no bounds - be prepared. :eek:

MoT when you get back around, please do something about these two!
Consider it done. :cool: :tongue:

woodyq

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks nicenycdick I will keep your words in mind. I might go for it with these two men, but I really need to feel totally at ease.

I did have an experience this evening, in that there is a local shop I will stop by ever so often and there is one particular young man that works there that I am extremely attracted to - it is purely physical attraction on my part; he's the exact height, body type, friendly personality, nice looks, friendly, open, sincere smile that really 'trips my trigger' so to speak - although he is much younger than anyone I would normally go for - I'm guessing he may be in his 20's.

Anyway, I stopped in this evening and when he saw me he said hello and confirmed what he thought I was coming for. I told him I was flattered that he remembered me, he then complimented me on the dress I was wearing and my car - I told him he's quite the flatterer and gave him a big smile. He seemed extremely pleased so who knows maybe there is something there. I'm amazed that he could possibly be attracted to an older woman like myself.

it is not that hard to believe. first of all attraction is not just physical.
secondly you are facially good looking, and he is right in heals and a dress you look good. you have a body type that trips alot of guys triggers.

lastly, and hopefully not the main reason..alot of younger guys are really into mature women

B_cliffson

Experimental Member
Media
Hello, I am a mature, 100% straight single woman. I hate to admit this publicly but it has been years since I have had a sexual partner and when I confided this fact recently to a friend they suggested that I explore the possibility of finding a recreational lover. So I decided to start this thread to see if I could get some advice on how best to do that.

My questions are mainly targeted to the LPSG women but I'm open to hearing what the men have to say too.

I probably should state that first and foremost my preference is to enjoy a relationship with a man on a long-term loving basis and for him to be a friend to share things with, to go out and have fun together, but until I am lucky enough to find such a man I would be willing to explore a "friends with benefits" type relationship. Admittedly, I have no experience with this type arrangement, nor do I know how to even find such a man so any advice would certainly be welcome. I'm also at a bit of a disadvantage because I am new to the area so I don't know a lot of people or places to go. I'm not into the bar scene - been there, done that when I was younger.

I know there are many women on this forum who have recreational lovers, partners, and “friends with benefits" type of relationships so my questions are as follows but please feel free to comment on any I have failed to think of:
  1. How do you do it? Meaning how do you find someone that you feel comfortable enough to sleep with if you don’t already know each other and have an easy friendship?
  2. Also, how do you keep from getting emotionally involved? Do you find that one partner or the other gets too attached, possessive or territorial? Meaning they don’t necessarily want to date you, but they don’t want anyone else to either, they want you all to themselves? Do you find that romantic emotions develop even though that was not the intention going into the relationship?
  3. What are your experiences in this type of relationship and do you have any suggestions as to how I might go about finding someone?
Any advice is welcome!

Maybe if you weren't a size-queen, then you wouldn't dump the guy you're dating after you've slept with him for the first time. And then you might actually get a serious, meaningful and long-term relationship with that guy.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe if you weren't a size-queen, then you wouldn't dump the guy you're dating after you've slept with him for the first time. And then you might actually get a serious, meaningful and long-term relationship with that guy.

Where the fuck did that response come from?!! Did I miss something?

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Where the fuck did that response come from?!! Did I miss something?

somebody probably dumped him, ostensibly a size queen.
that's what i gather.
he's simply projecting, he didn't really READ her post and just assumed that 'cause she's here she MUST want a monstercawk. and she must sleep with and subsequently dump guys based on their cock size.

Last edited:

ArtofDesire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
somebody probably dumped him, ostensibly a size queen.
that's what i gather.
he's simply projecting, he didn't really READ her post and just assumed that 'cause she's here she MUST want a monstercawk. and she must sleep with and subsequently dump guys based on their cock size.

I agree, obviously he didn't read my post since he was so far off target.

Enid I think you are probably on target with your comments. As I have already made painfully clear in my posts here it certainly wasn't me that dumped him!

Thanks to each of you that have supported me by offering your opinions and advice (with one obvious exception of course).

I am enjoying reading the responses.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Artsy, you do need to defend yourself, particularly from a doofus who did not read your original post or was too stupid to understand it.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree, obviously he didn't read my post since he was so far off target.

Enid I think you are probably on target with your comments. As I have already made painfully clear in my posts here it certainly wasn't me that dumped him!

Thanks to each of you that have supported me by offering your opinions and advice (with one obvious exception of course).

I am enjoying reading the responses.

It is certainly our pleasure, Art. Of course, if I was single and living a little closer, it would be BOTH our pleasures! I know it is wonderful to have a place to go to when you need real answers, especially about this kind of stuff.

ArtofDesire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is certainly our pleasure, Art. Of course, if I was single and living a little closer, it would be BOTH our pleasures! I know it is wonderful to have a place to go to when you need real answers, especially about this kind of stuff.

nicenycdick, you are such a wonderfully flirty man! You are also very right - it would definitely be a pleasure I would relish too. And yes, it is great to have a place where I can post my questions without fear of being made to feel foolish, or looked down upon in some way. The people I have met here are great.

ArtofDesire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Artsy, you do need to defend yourself, particularly from a doofus who did not read your original post or was too stupid to understand it.

I'm not sure I follow...why would I need to defend myself? Anyone who reads my posts will know that I haven't had a partner in many years so his comments are completely irrelevant where I am concerned.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not sure I follow...why would I need to defend myself? Anyone who reads my posts will know that I haven't had a partner in many years so his comments are completely irrelevant where I am concerned.

His comments are completely irrelevant in every thread he posts in. It's the same theme every time. The guy's got issues.