Mature woman vs. younger guy

salinger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Some of the best sex I've had was when I was in my late teens and the women were in their 30s, early 40s. They are a lot more open, knowledgable and willing to do more than just lie there. They know how to get themselves off and will show you how. It's like a boot camp that every boy should go through. Plus, when they do go off, it's like fucking disneyland, loud noise, shaking like a ride and just giving in to ecstasy.

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
In general women pair up with the wealthiest man they can attract and men latch on to the most beautiful woman they can afford.

And since most men don't build their wealth until later in life and our culture equates youth with beauty, the OMYF is much more common than vice versa.

10.5andproudofit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shelby said:
In general women pair up with the wealthiest man they can attract and men latch on to the most beautiful woman they can afford.

And since most men don't build their wealth until later in life and our culture equates youth with beauty, the OMYF is much more common than vice versa.

ding ding ding we have a winner. now i know a lot of people here will point out they are exceptions, but by being here in the first place you admit your already an exception a lot of societies beliefs.

salinger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
wow. you pretty much denigrated the entire human race there in one sentence. Bravo. I know it was a generalization, but it probably still applies to less than a fourth of humanity.

salinger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
sorry, i was talking about shelby. but i wasn't actually offended in any case. i don't think i can get offended. i was merely marveling at the accomplishment.

dlcs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I rather enjoy my younger man. (7 years between us.) He's kind, gentle, respectful, handsome, energetic, sexy as all hell, perfectly hung (for me), funny, intelligent, knows exactly what he wants out of life, loves me completely, and treats me like gold.

And no, Claire, Zora, you can't borrow him. :biggrin1:

MsLulu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I see this more often than not, actually. I know there are women and men of substance in the world, but we always tend to remember the exceptions rather than the rule(s).

It makes me sick to see women who only look for a wealthy man. And it makes me equally sick to see a guy who will only date trophy women.

I guess that leaves the middle class, average-looking men and women for each other, and I've no problem with that. The working class (and some middle class) seems to produce the hottest fucking guys I've ever seen, and they're better in bed than some spoiled Harvard fuck who rolls around on you--sweating and heaving like a winded hog--who thinks he just gave you the best 3 minutes of your life with his 2.5 inch dick.

Stursberg

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a great aunt in Massachusetts who lived until 97, moved her bedroom down into the dining room so she wouldn't have to walk upstairs, and who spent her waking hours reading sex novels through a large magnifying glass. The last time I visited her, she told me stories about how she had had an affair with a younger man who lived in her town, giving me all the rich details with a gleam in her eye. Even in her 90's, she was a beautiful woman with great self-confidence, brought about by her sense of deserving all out of life that she could garner. She admitted she told all this to me in hopes that it would loosen me up.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dlcs said:
I rather enjoy my younger man. (7 years between us.) He's kind, gentle, respectful, handsome, energetic, sexy as all hell, perfectly hung (for me), funny, intelligent, knows exactly what he wants out of life, loves me completely, and treats me like gold.

But I can, right?

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MsLulu said:
some spoiled Harvard fuck who rolls around on you--sweating and heaving like a winded hog--who thinks he just gave you the best 3 minutes of your life with his 2.5 inch dick.
Reading this got me hard.

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
salinger said:
i was merely marveling at the accomplishment.

I rock!

Seriously though I didn't see it as denigrating, more a form of natural selection. And since the vast majority of us are neither wealthy nor beautiful who gives a fuck?

On a side note I bucked this trend when I was a 16 year old orderly banging a 29 year old RN all over the hospital. God was she hot!

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dlcs said:

LOL, not even for a night, DLCS? Or an hour?

Our experiences with younger men are very much the same then. Referring to the ladies I mentioned above, I think every woman should try a younger man in her bed at least once, and maybe then rethink her attitude. It's truely a changing experience. Now if they're young, hung and cocky, they're rather high on my bedding chart list.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
Aloofman, you see I understand where you're coming from. But know that there are sexy women over the age of 40 who would love to have sex with you, I'm sure.
Oh, I know, I've met several of them. My point was that it might seem like a popular thing in the tabloids, but the older woman/younger man pairing is still only a small proportion of relationships. Most women are just not that interested in it, or they fear the reaction they'll get if they do.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
aloofman said:
Oh, I know, I've met several of them. My point was that it might seem like a popular thing in the tabloids, but the older woman/younger man pairing is still only a small proportion of relationships. Most women are just not that interested in it, or they fear the reaction they'll get if they do.

Sometimes us women are hard to understand. I'm not a blaring loudspeaker of the women's liberation or women rights movements, but a definite step towards sexual equalization, ie, same rights, would be if more women consider the option of a younger lover, husband, fuck buddy. This might be the wrong place to discuss this matter, since women and men on this board are in general more open-minded than the population average.

So, if I draw a bottom line under the "statements" that I've heard from other women, it's not as much the fear of the reaction, more it's a freely made decision, like an absurd excrescence of emancipation.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
Sometimes us women are hard to understand. I'm not a blaring loudspeaker of the women's liberation or women rights movements, but a definite step towards sexual equalization, ie, same rights, would be if more women consider the option of a younger lover, husband, fuck buddy. This might be the wrong place to discuss this matter, since women and men on this board are in general more open-minded than the population average.

So, if I draw a bottom line under the "statements" that I've heard from other women, it's not as much the fear of the reaction, more it's a freely made decision, like an absurd excrescence of emancipation.

I'd settle for women just being willing to ask a guy out instead of waiting for him to.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
aloofman said:
I'd settle for women just being willing to ask a guy out instead of waiting for him to.

Unfortunately it takes a lot of guts from most of your brothers-in-gentitals to ask a woman out if she doesn't come over as the sweet, humble babe. But no matter how pert I appear, I like being asked out by a guy.

Bryce

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was younger I always went for much older men - even as a teenager. Now having just turned 40 I find that I am approached by men much younger than I am. Even my soon-to-be ex-husband is younger but only by 6 years. And the age difference had nothing to do with the split...

I never really get comments about age - I am lucky that I do look younger. Ironically there is someone I know and quite like who is about to turn 30 - but he is worried about what his friends and family will say...so I am leaving him alone... But I prefer younger men for the simple reason that there are a lot of interests I have that men age and older dont seem to be into...like the music I listen to and the bands I go see. I havent come across many my age at music festivals like Glastonbury or Reading... Even the friends I am making now tend to be younger - the youngest is about 23... As for maturity - well I know some in their 20s who are definately more together than some I know my age and older...

There is so much one could say about the age thing. I would guess that the proportion of older women with younger men is low for the simple reason that too many older men want to trade us in for a younger model and the women my age I know wouldnt consider a younger man as they dont think they'd be remotely interested - or if they were that anything serious and long-lasting would come of it.

I have to say the number of men in their 60's and above having children now with much younger women just astounds me. They are congratulated for their virility and yet a woman past 40 is raked over the coals if she wants to have a child or in fact does like that Russian woman in her 50s who was all but tarred and feathered in the press.

I really cannot stand the double standard of men vs women with younger lovers. Patrick Stewart (he of Star Trek The Next Generation) is 66/67 and he's living with a young actress all of 25 (shes younger than his own children!) - having moved on from his second (older) wife. Yet last year when an older woman here in the UK in her 70s married a chap much younger than her - the tabloids just had a field day (of course the fact that he was a 32 year old virign apparently didnt help...)

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are right about the women's attitude. Some should really learn a bit or two from men about how to get sexual pleasure, and that sexual pleasure isn't necessarily linked to a long-lasting relationship. If it is, all the better, but there really doesn't HAVE to be a closer link. That, and a lack of self confidence regarding being interesting for other men. But on the other hand, I'd not think there'd be much more couples of the YMOF type because my observation is that the women in question don't consider sex as anything that matters to them any more (or at least they pretend to).

I've just gotten to know a guy who could really be my son, he's 20, but physically and mentally more mature than a good part of the guys who could be his dad. That doesn't mean I love him, or that he loves me, for that matter, but we have great sex, and he can learn things from me ( ;-) ), and we have fun. I guess enjoying this unbridled kind of sex is what keeps me young in mind, and physically too.