Mature woman vs. younger guy

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
But on the other hand, I'd not think there'd be much more couples of the YMOF type because my observation is that the women in question don't consider sex as anything that matters to them any more (or at least they pretend to).
Claire, that's assuming that sex ever mattered to them. It's sad to say but not that long ago society still operated under the delusion that sex was something for men to enjoy and women to endure. That's one thing that intrigues me about younger men. They seem less likely to have been conditioned in that way and that has to be a good thing for all concerned.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SurferGirlCA said:
Claire, that's assuming that sex ever mattered to them. It's sad to say but not that long ago society still operated under the delusion that sex was something for men to enjoy and women to endure. That's one thing that intrigues me about younger men. They seem less likely to have been conditioned in that way and that has to be a good thing for all concerned.

:grinning-smiley-003 I have to agree here, there are plenty of women in my age bracket who don't seem to have any real sex drive, or at least won't let themselves expereince it. There are more sexless marriages out there than anyone really wants to talk about, but let's be sure to burn the adulterers at the stake, okay? Yeesh.

Yeah, younger guys seem to have grown up in a time where at least an attempt has been made toward equality. They might be more apt to share financial responsibility for dating (and EXPECT it to be shared) but they'll be more likely to treat you like a human being. Sadly, amoung men my age, it is rare than I can stand being around one, with all their preconceived notions of female inferiority, for more than brief intervals. While I can UNDERSTAND that they were just raised that way, I don't intend to subject myself to the ridiculousness of it all.

Relationships in general are (in MY opinion) a lot of nonsense. We have such starkly conflicting moral ideas that it is absurd. We are taught that love conquers all and that we shouldn't place a very high priority on our sexual needs- we should fall in love with the "person". WTF? Is sexuality NOT a part of a person? Hmm, Maybe if we considered having to sleep with that person BEFORE we got into a committed relationship, we'd know better if this was an appropriate person to TRY to make a committment with. I think we have it in the wrong order.

Yeah, the only people I despise almost as much as men are women. It's a toss-up.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I couldn't survive in a sexless marriage, or sexless relationship at all. And I don't believe people who say they're happy with it, such words can be boiled down to the age-old reaction of not showing the true feelings to others, not that I'd mind that. There are more important things than sex, but a relationship without sex isn't possible to be a happy one, in my point of view.

In an ideal world, men and women would be like penguins, who meet once and stay together till the end of their days, but in reality, men and women go, stray around and break each other's hearts. The only way to get away is playing the game and get the pleasure and sex you need. I'll not rule out the possibility of finding my guy (after all, I still have at least 40 years to go), but to make me change my lifestyle, he'd have to be very special. And instead of waiting for him and saving myself for him, I'll rather have some fun before.

Madame, I'd expand what you say about sexuality being a part of a person. Isn't sexuality a part of love too? Not necessarily love is a part of sexuality, but love without sexuality isn't possible. I can have sex with someone I don't love, but if I loved someone, I couldn't have no sex with him. So, if love conquers it all, there HAS to be sex.

Big D

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have had alot of experiences with older women and i prefer them by far.Easier to chat too,no hang ups and comfortable to say what they like and dont like :smile:

When i was 18 i was seduced by a 39 yr old,and now i am 34 my last date was with a 47 yr old and wow she was one sexy lady.:eek:

Jamie_J_Jamie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
Now if they're young, hung and cocky, they're rather high on my bedding chart list.

Wow, Miss, I love your attitude, exactly the female equivalent of mine. I am known as being the cock-sure type and proud of it. It is great to find a woman who thinks she can, err, put me in my place. They are usually older, which has always been my preferred lady and know exactly what they want without all the pretentions that a late teens / early 20s' has.

The only issue I even had was when the ladies had children around (or close to) my age and usually the malice was from them, and not her or her friends.

P.S. Top profile!

XX

TylerDurden

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm...to answer your original question as to handling the boys making comments about dating/hooking up with an older woman, I haven't really had any issues with it. My friends are about driven down 50/50 on waiting for marriage and not, and the ones who aren't tend to share my opinions that sex with women older than ourselves is the hottest that any sex can be. I've literally had to force myself to start dating within my age bracket again, just because women like yourself have ruined it for me, Claire.

lol, ;)

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
TylerDurden said:
Hmm...to answer your original question as to handling the boys making comments about dating/hooking up with an older woman, I haven't really had any issues with it. My friends are about driven down 50/50 on waiting for marriage and not, and the ones who aren't tend to share my opinions that sex with women older than ourselves is the hottest that any sex can be. I've literally had to force myself to start dating within my age bracket again, just because women like yourself have ruined it for me, Claire.

lol, ;)

Thanks, all women like me are wanting is spoiling young guys like you sexually to such a degree that girls "your age" won't be considered sufficient by you any more. You uncovered an undercover sexual mission we're on!

Under the precondition that the evidence you guys gave on this thread is no fantasy, I'm amazed by the number of YMOF relationships that have formed. Except for my personal experience and things I've heard from the one or other g/f, all I knew about it came from the media, and all of that written stuff got my reaction "do, don't talk" to the (female) reporters.

But now the flings aside, what about YMOF marriage, or in-depth relationships? What do you think about the stability of those?

TylerDurden

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my opinion, YMOF in-depth relationships/marriages have just as good of a chance as any other age combination. To me, a "good" marriage is the joining of way too many things to just point out one issue and say that it's the key.

Specifically, the few serious LTR's I've been in with older women have been much happier and less stressed. Earlier someone had said that younger men were more open to experience life, good or bad.....same way with older women. You don't censor yourself as much in a relationship, which is (to me at least) very attractive sexually and emotionally.

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love younger men...they are full of
energy...the refractory period is much
shorter and they have good stamina.
All a plus in my book.

One guy was 11 yrs younger. He was
memorable...his manhood didn't have
a mark on it...and he was cut too.
And he had the sexiest pair to go
with his long, hot member. Well one
day he was very juiced up (with cum,
not booze)...we had a Hat Trick in just
about an hour, as there was no keeping
this good man down! ;)

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You mean, he swung his magic stick and then pulled a white rabbit out of between your legs? Now that's something new!

You go right there, sis, never get the good men down ;-)

windtalkerways said:
I love younger men...they are full of
energy...the refractory period is much
shorter and they have good stamina.
All a plus in my book.

One guy was 11 yrs younger. He was
memorable...his manhood didn't have
a mark on it...and he was cut too.
And he had the sexiest pair to go
with his long, hot member. Well one
day he way very juiced up (with cum,
not booze)...we had a Hat Trick in just
about an hour, as there was no keeping
this good man down! ;)

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
You mean, he swung his magic stick and then pulled a white rabbit out of between your legs? Now that's something new!

You go right there, sis, never get the good men down ;-)

LMAO!!!

Claire, I love your sense of humour! :)

A Hat Trick is when you perform oral and he cums.

He gets hard again...

Then you have good old-fashioned vaginal sex and he cums.

Then he gets hard again...

The of course the last go 'round is anal.

It was fun and the guys was so hot! *sigh*

P.s. Oh and it goes without saying...you are cumming too! ;)

TylerDurden

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"P.s. Oh and it goes without saying...you are cumming too! ;)"

Ok, I was gonna post a thread on this, but I'll just ask it here - ladies, how many orgasms do you consider average per session for men and/or yourselves? My ex usually had 2-3 big orgasms from oral, then 2 more while we had sex until we were both finished (she wasn't into anal).

Typically, I would cum twice, once from oral and once from straight vaginal sex...opinions?

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First things first... Windtalker, that's a hat trick? I thought that was just the usual, everyday fuck *g*

And now the orgasm thing. Usually I have a good control of my own orgasms, and it's a hard task for men to break those controls, but if they succeed, they can have me cumming at literally by pulling the trigger. Oral can make me cum too, but only if you take your fingers to assist your tongue.

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well Claire, I've never gotten all three
in about an hour before...I was impressed!

The guy I see...I usually average 6-8 in
an hour from different activity. The most
ever for me in an hour was about 20...
I was exhausted but it was fabulous! This
guy totally has control over his orgasm...
he only lets go when he senses I am
satisfied...lol. ;)

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At present I'm having a quasi-dating sex, i.e. fuckbuddy :biggrin1: , relationship with a younger fellow. He's 24 and I'm 38. Some younger men are too self-centered for me, but then some, like the guy in question, is quite eager to please. We're not falling in love or anything but we have some nice conversations and the sex is freaking incredible so far. As for glances from strangers, who cares? As for my friends, I find that most of my girlfriends have 2 responses. First, "oooh, I don't know, you sure about that?" And second, "damn, I'm jealous. Give me some of that!" There's a hesitance but also excitement.

avsfan69

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find I have a better overall experience with older women. They are more open and communicative. Younger women have a lot of hang ups and uncertainty, both of which are very unappealing.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
windtalkerways [I said:
The guy I see...I usually average 6-8 in[/I]
an hour from different activity. The most
ever for me in an hour was about 20...
I was exhausted but it was fabulous! This
guy totally has control over his orgasm...
he only lets go when he senses I am
satisfied...lol. ;)

Ah yesss. I agree with what MadameZora said the other day. It can be hard to find a guy who's well-endowed and can also last and last, but when you do it's magical. Not that those are the only important factors, but they're a start! Personally, I'm fairly insatiable :smile: . It takes quite a lot before I feel completely satisfied. As for the number of times I orgasm, there's not really a "typical" number but it's pretty normal for me to have 4 or 5 in one session. I have a hard time cumming from straight oral but fingering helps. But I'm lucky that I orgasm from straight sex. If a guy has great staying power I can have over 10. Although I don't think I've ever hit 20 (wow, windtalkerways!) This guy I've been fooling around with has this wonderful ability to get to the brink of his orgasm and still hold back and stay hard, over and over and over. Utterly relentless :biggrin1:

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love love love older women. You ladies know what you want and you know how to get it. I love girls my own age, but a lot of them seem so timid in bed, still learning what they like and don't like. You older women.. are animals! Always amazing sex.

I've been with plenty of older women, and each time is always like a new experience.