Mature woman vs. younger guy

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
naughty said:
Oh my!

Jeremy you have discovered a gold mine ! A good thing you learned young. YOu will never be without happy and satisfying lovers! LOL!

Naughty

*Starts to pack his bags and visit Naughty.*

hung9mike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't have a lot of life experience in this regard, as the only women I ever dated were always roughly my age. And that was a lifetime ago anyway. :wink: However, this is an interesting topic to me.

I don't think mature women dating younger guys is exactly a new phenomenon. But I think it's more common than it used to be, and I think society is still trying to figure out what to make of it. Perhaps it's the one of the outcomes of women having much more choice in what they do with their lives. Frankly, I think women, once they reach a certain age, discover that virtually all of the men around their age are either married, married but cheating on their wives, complete losers, or gay. It's no wonder that they might turn to younger men for dating and other recreational activities. :biggrin1: And I say, more power to women for doing so!

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hung9mike said:
I don't have a lot of life experience in this regard, as the only women I ever dated were always roughly my age. And that was a lifetime ago anyway. :wink: However, this is an interesting topic to me.

I don't think mature women dating younger guys is exactly a new phenomenon. But I think it's more common than it used to be, and I think society is still trying to figure out what to make of it. Perhaps it's the one of the outcomes of women having much more choice in what they do with their lives. Frankly, I think women, once they reach a certain age, discover that virtually all of the men around their age are either married, married but cheating on their wives, complete losers, or gay. It's no wonder that they might turn to younger men for dating and other recreational activities. :biggrin1: And I say, more power to women for doing so!

I agree Mike. Seeing an older woman looking rejuvinated is a great thing. And you're right, more power to the women who think outside the box and love to date younger guys like me! :biggrin1:

oldman9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I haven't seen this thread before. It really caught my attention because just today I related an incedent to Jeremy about a wonderful affair that I had with an older woman. She was 65, I was 35 when it started. We were both older when it ended and had gone forward in California and Illinois. How's that for long distance?

Gramps

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
oldman9x7 said:
I haven't seen this thread before. It really caught my attention because just today I related an incedent to Jeremy about a wonderful affair that I had with an older woman. She was 65, I was 35 when it started. We were both older when it ended and had gone forward in California and Illinois. How's that for long distance?

Gramps

:biggrin1: Good to know you can make a long distance relationship work Gramps!

sflatintop

Sexy Member
Media
Wow...I just thought back and realized I've never had sex with a female my own age. Relationship-wise, I stick to men, but I definitely will play with women, sometimes for a night, sometimes as friends with benefits. I tend not to get along with people my own age, though...Also, I prefer married women(with their husbands), so that tends to bump up the average age of my female playmates. Now I'm kinda tempted to go looking for a 20something girl, for research purposes.

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
sflatintop said:
Wow...I just thought back and realized I've never had sex with a female my own age. Relationship-wise, I stick to men, but I definitely will play with women, sometimes for a night, sometimes as friends with benefits. I tend not to get along with people my own age, though...Also, I prefer married women(with their husbands), so that tends to bump up the average age of my female playmates. Now I'm kinda tempted to go looking for a 20something girl, for research purposes.

Heh, very erotic post Sflatintop. Probably would love to join your fun myself :biggrin1: Am interested in this research you're doing!! lol

Fredneck1951

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
windtalkerways said:
LMAO!!!

Claire, I love your sense of humour! :)

A Hat Trick is when you perform oral and he cums.

He gets hard again...

Then you have good old-fashioned vaginal sex and he cums.

Then he gets hard again...

The of course the last go 'round is anal.

It was fun and the guys was so hot! *sigh*

P.s. Oh and it goes without saying...you are cumming too! ;)

This thread is making my teeth sweat..."Hat Trick", how Canadian...and oh, windtalkerways, nice "Top Shelf"...

D_Dick_Wacker

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have the ability to reach an almost orgasmic experience but not cum. I get to the throbbing, the spasms up my shaft, and the tingling, but I manage to hold on and pull back, and keep going without cumming. I get that going a good dozen times easily. :p

and when I finally do let myself cum, it's amazing!

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
sflatintop said:
Nice to see you around again!

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fredneck1951 said:
This thread is making my teeth sweat..."Hat Trick", how Canadian...and oh, windtalkerways, nice "Top Shelf"...

Oh yes...never had a guy do all that in
about an hour before or since...but it
makes for a very erotic memory at
'certain' times, Fred. ;)

And thanks for the compliment! :)

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
windtalkerways said:
Oh yes...never had a guy do all that in
about an hour before or since...but it
makes for a very erotic memory at
'certain' times, Fred. ;)

And thanks for the compliment! :)

"Certain Times", you mean when you're in bed with a guy who can't do it like that?

Oh, and are you sure your "hat trick" isn't the same as the "hattrick" from sports (three goals, scored by the same player, in one game, without other players scoring between those three)?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not very anally adept, but there was this one time when I was with a guy a couple years ago who did that for me. He was more on the slight side of average, which meant the anal part didn't hurt, so I was able to enjoy it. I literally lost track of how many orgasms I had, but I know he had six- and he took two showers in between from the mess i made, haha. That was a memorable three hours, so another hattrick there.

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
madame_zora said:
I'm not very anally adept, but there was this one time when I was with a guy a couple years ago who did that for me. He was more on the slight side of average, which meant the anal part didn't hurt, so I was able to enjoy it. I literally lost track of how many orgasms I had, but I know he had six- and he took two showers in between from the mess i made, haha. That was a memorable three hours, so another hattrick there.
:wow: :shocked: MZ so there is hope that a average size fella can have fun (sex) with you too.:party: :party: :clap:

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
"Certain Times", you mean when you're in bed with a guy who can't do it like that?

Oh, and are you sure your "hat trick" isn't the same as the "hattrick" from sports (three goals, scored by the same player, in one game, without other players scoring between those three)?

No...'certain times' meaning when
I'm into self-pleasuring, Claire and
want to recall a nice session from
my past.

Yes...it's the same kind of Hat Trick,
the guy played hockey.

Fredneck1951

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
madame_zora said:

Jeez, all this talk of hat tricks, makes me want to grab my stick...

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
curious n str8 said:
:wow: :shocked: MZ so there is hope that a average size fella can have fun (sex) with you too.:party: :party: :clap:

Please allow me to shoot down ALL hope- I have never met OR fucked anyone from this site, nor will I, sorry.

Additionally, that was the last "average size" guy I fucked and it was a few years ago...draw your own conclusions.

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hubby is 8 years younger than me and we've been married 20 years.
I look younger than my age and people usually think we're the same age.

If I was single, I guess I'd draw the line at 15 or so years younger than me.
But I suppose I could make exceptions....:smile:

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
madame_zora said:
Please allow me to shoot down ALL hope- I have never met OR fucked anyone from this site, nor will I, sorry.

Additionally, that was the last "average size" guy I fucked and it was a few years ago...draw your own conclusions.
:261: I sure hope you didn't think I was hopeing for myself or anyone else from this site to "Fuck" you. I know better than that. I'm sorry if I gave you that inpression.:irked: