Mature woman vs. younger guy

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
Really, I don't want to restrict myself by setting up an age rule, mostly because it'd be a rule I couldn't play by anyways. Isn't it that the most tempting fruits can be found beyond your limits? ;-)

Yeah I don't understand the point of an age rule. It seems like an artifical thing, like I could be attracted to a guy who isn't in the age range, and I'd have to forget about it because his age isn't the right number? :confused: Hogwash.

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A nagging pain in the ass bitch whose mouth never stops ?

Hmm....that's my SIL who is 3 years Younger than my BIL.
Ran off almost all of his friends.
I avoid her as much as possible.
She has a victim mentality, which I find repugnant.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
It's right that women of our age want to have the sex on her terms and without making too many compromises, but talking from my own experience, that's something younger men appreciate, a higher degree of independence compared to younger women. We also tend to be more take-charge than guys are comfortable with at first, but so far, none has ever complained about feeling bossed by me.

I think this is overstating the case a little bit. Older women make compromises and settle for bad sex all the time. Age only imparts experience, not wisdom. An older woman is more familiar with her body and men's bodies, and has gone through more painful lessons than a younger woman has. Whether she has learned anything from those experiences is another thing.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
aloofman said:
I think this is overstating the case a little bit. Older women make compromises and settle for bad sex all the time. Age only imparts experience, not wisdom. An older woman is more familiar with her body and men's bodies, and has gone through more painful lessons than a younger woman has. Whether she has learned anything from those experiences is another thing.

These women were accounted for, in our thread; we put them into the "No sex" thread. Whereas the other girls on here, myself included, have obviously learned from our experience, and now have a better feeling of how to get good sex.