Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Make feel like the hottest girl you have ever been with. Tell me how sexy I am. Tell me how hot I make you.
My current lover is almost 30 years younger than me !!!! I am loving it and having the time of my life. He isn't afraid or embarrassed to go out in public with me and hold my hand or put his arms around me and show me off. I have never felt sexier. He includes me in thongs with him and friends. They accept me because he doesn't treat me any different than if I was in my twenties like them. Occasionally we may get a disapproving look but it doesn't bother him at all.
The sex is GREAT !!!!He makes me feel like I am the only woman in the world for him. In turn I would do anything for him. Not to mention he has the biggest cock I have ever experienced. I never thought of myself as a size queen but, I don't know if I could enjoy sex with an average size man.
Good for you

slimgurl

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For me, I admit there is an attraction physically to some younger guys. Very lean, toned body, energetic, rock hard. I admit they are very nice eye candy at the beach, gym, etc. I'm a sucker for a flat stomach on a guy :)

Reactions: breedinghorse

Billyhoe

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My first proper fuck session (rather than embarrassing fumblings in the dark) was with my mums friend when I was 17. She was 36. It was awesome and she taught me an awful lot. Older women definitely take control of the situation and instantly get rid of the awkwardness that accompanies teenage sex. You also have perfectly balanced libidos too!!!

breedinghorse

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For me, I admit there is an attraction physically to some younger guys. Very lean, toned body, energetic, rock hard. I admit they are very nice eye candy at the beach, gym, etc. I'm a sucker for a flat stomach on a guy :)
In that case, I have something that might be of great interest to you.

I think it's great and as an older guy it turns me on watching the MILF and Cougar crowd score, however....

I believe this was a particularly bad place to post this. Sort of like hanging that "kick me" sign over your own ass.