Mature women--would you ever consider having sex with..

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Freud might say that your attachment to older women most likely came from unresolved sexual attraction to your mother which you couldn't face so you repressed thus culminating in your obsessive compulsive older women attraction.

I'd prolly just say you wanna get laid by someone who actually knows what they are doing.

It's definately worth it but you dont need to get with a woman who is that old to get one that knows what she's doing. Normally closer to right before 30 will get ya a hot ass that knows how to use them hips. Just find one that drinks and parties alot. And PLEASE wrap your hot dog because 30 year old sluts will give your ass HPV or some other STD for sure.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Freud might say that your attachment to older women most likely came from unresolved sexual attraction to your mother which you couldn't face so you repressed thus culminating in your obsessive compulsive older women attraction.

I'd prolly just say you wanna get laid by someone who actually knows what they are doing.

It's definately worth it but you dont need to get with a woman who is that old to get one that knows what she's doing. Normally closer to right before 30 will get ya a hot ass that knows how to use them hips. Just find one that drinks and parties alot. And PLEASE wrap your hot dog because 30 year old sluts will give your ass HPV or some other STD for sure.

As I read this charming little announcement the word "ASSHOLE" comes to mind.

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I will be 44 this week, the youngest man I have been intimate with was nine or ten years younger than me and that was just about three years ago. He was the teacher in the relationship.

Since him, I have pondered entering into a relationship with a younger man and I have been approached by men as young as my son ... 24. Most being between 28 and early 30s. Sometimes I have a flippant attitude and will very seriously consider some proposals. But honestly, I fear getting hurt.

Something I have figured out about myself is that I associate sex with emotions. There have been a couple of half-hearted attempts to seize the milf identity and take some of the young men up but it just doesn't fit me. I, no matter hard I have tried, cannot be intimate with a person when I know going in that it is a temporary thing. I can't let 'go' of me, I can't become vulnerable and it is the vulnerability (in my mind) that lays the groundwork for incredibly mind blowing intimate times.

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would like this too. Best I've done so far is a 24 year old when I was 21 and a 25 year old when 22 :redface:.

But I want an older woman to show me a thing or two rather than the other way around :tongue:

Rats!!! That rules me out then!!! :rolleyes: :frown1:

I'm 43, not match-fit and not a mother....
And I pretty much know nothing.... though intuition is kicking in :wink:

RedScrotum

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I remember when i was about 20, a 'mature woman' at work, probably early 40's, fit, trim and a natural blond, took me out drinking. she held her liquor way better than I, but we fucked in my car, in her bedroom, in her living room, until she announced that her husband would be home soon and that I had better...i was gone before she finished the sentence. at one point i do remember was asking her in a drunken slur "how old are you anyway?" I was young AND dumb! One of my most memerable and best lays, to date.
My advice...don't ever pass on an older woman

happyfeet

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is 32 considered "mature woman?" LOL! Wow.

I get approached by young guys all the time. My most recent toy was 23 and I met a 22yo this weekend. I don't know about a 19yo, tho. That's a baby!

Young guys seem to like me...I see high school guys checking me out regularly. But, I prefer older men. Gray hair is quite sexy, IMO.

edited to answer your ??s:
How would you like to be approached in this scenario? What should I say? What body language would let them know that I want them? etc.
I don't know that the approach needs to be different than what you'd normally use just b/c the woman is older. I like guys to just start talking to me...asking me how I like ____, etc. I don't usually compute body language, so I can't speak to that part of your query. I like very obvious things, like stating you want to see me later.

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I definitely enjoyed my experiences with the handful of older women I've been with, I think they bring a whole new dimension to things.

It's not always easy to accost them though. If I'm at the bar I tend to assume they're married or else won't be interested in a guy ten years younger. I've also had it a couple times where I thought things were working out but they were just humoring me because of the quick ego boost.

Definitely want to give it another go sometime soon though. I'm ready for some conversation that's a little deeper than "could you get that chicken soup off the top shelf for me?" when I'm at the grocery store.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i am not "mature" or old by any stretch of the imagination. i think "mature" starts at 45 or so. women in their 30s and early 40s are in their prime sexually. they know what they want, they know what they're doing, they are able to be open and honest about their feelings and expectations, and they are usually very horny. the average 20 year old may look better than the average 35 year old, but there are plenty of hot women in their 30s and 40s as this site proves.

As I read this charming little announcement the word "ASSHOLE" comes to mind.

i knew there was a reason i liked you.