Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm wondering if there is any certain position that stimulates more the clit on my girl? She likes that stimulus but I don't know how to better stimulate it while inside here:frown1:...please help!!

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Enter her from behind, doggy style, and use your fingers to stroke her clitoris.
Or try the "high ride" position, like missionary, but once you've entered her, she closes her legs tight together, and your legs are outside hers, so she's really clamped down tight on your cock, but with max clit contact. Or again, let her sit astride you, facing you, so she can control her own clit contact. OK?

noirgirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm wondering if there is any certain position that stimulates more the clit on my girl? She likes that stimulus but I don't know how to better stimulate it while inside here:frown1:...please help!!

Your penis isn't the best way to stimulate her clit. Your hands, her hand, a vibrator, etc. are all more effective.

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not my fav position, i prefer to be the one being fucked but it a guaranteed orgasm. And yeah, reverse is great for some ass play and normal cowgirl is great for the boob play. Everybody is a winner

I like the idea of the woman going wild and losing control in orgasm on top of me. And if they can have multiple orgasms then I'll take the reigns, and if not, next time then. Control works both ways for me luckily!

bigrick1970

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My ex g/f would ride on top of me and grind herself (her clit) on me and she knew just how to do it and make herself cum very hard; she went fast and hard but when she did it fast and hard it made me cum really fast.

jhm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pearly Gates Sex Position

if we do this while i am rubbing her clit, her orgasm comes very fast and is extremely intense. wife usually reaches back and holds onto the headboard