Max Greenfield (Schmidt)

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
new girl is a show i have to dvr because i can't stand Zoe, just seeing the commercials for it makes me want to push her in front of a bus.

i thinik max's character (schmid) could turn out to be gay. (he played a gay college student recently too ) last nght he spent the entire episode trying to see nick's cock. they should have had schmid naked in the shower at the end when he was waiting for nick to get in, but i guess it's not hbo.

max has a quirky edge to his acting, definitely the standout of that cast.

Last edited:

BDS

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What about those shorts last night! Those legs ! I joined the show in progress last night right at the running in shorts/ trying to see his dick part. Of course I googled all about him right away. I had thought his part on the show was gay.........

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What about those shorts last night! Those legs ! I joined the show in progress last night right at the running in shorts/ trying to see his dick part. Of course I googled all about him right away. I had thought his part on the show was gay.........

No on another show he hooked up with some fugly chick at a wedding, she had him tied to the bed and was on top. they implied that the two of them had had grudge sex before.

i also thought nick (jake johnson) was hot, he has great brown puppy eyes, but then he did that extended naked jamaican dance last night and it spoiled it.

dewarsman22

Experimental Member
Media
Reactions: Psilord905

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I knew from ep 1 I was gonna like this show. he is just so lovable I do him nice face and body. He must be a bit of an exhibitionist.

Reactions: Psilord905

bookersnooker

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
As much as I enjoy this guy on this show (The other too are great too) maybe we should re-list him under a new thread... "Celebrities with no endowments"

I always wonder when actors show little to no bulge if some.... flattening..... happened to make it OK for broadcast. i mean this isnt cable...