Max Michaels

beherenow

Superior Member
Media
Oh really? I heard he's doing just fine married to his wife and has a daughter...why are you all judging this poor guy when you have no idea how much he was raped used and abused that fucked up hell hole town called ptown..why don't you stop being cowards and hiding behind your computers..you're all very sad I feel so bad for you people.. jealousy ain't gonna get him to fuck you.
The post you're replying to is three years old. Perhaps he's straightened his life out since then. I do hope so.

Reactions: DamienFlynn33

DamienFlynn33

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know someone who's casually acquainted with him and he's a mess. Lots of "problems," frequently in trouble with the law and has gained so much weight that he's basically unrecognizable. Shame.
Oh really? I heard he's doing just fine married to his wife and has a daughter...why are you all judging this poor guy when you have no idea how much he was raped used and abused that fucked up hell hole town called ptown..why don't you stop being cowards and hiding behind your computers..you're all very sad I feel so bad for you people.. jealousy ain't gonna get him to fuck you.

DamienFlynn33

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You
I know someone who's casually acquainted with him and he's a mess. Lots of "problems," frequently in trouble with the law and has gained so much weight that he's basically unrecognizable. Sha
The post you're replying to is three years old. Perhaps he's straightened his life out since then. I do hope so.
I am him you asshole