Max Roach Dies

Sir

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The great drumming Jazz legend Max Roach dies today at the age of 83. Max Roach was one of the pionners of the up beat style of Jazz which is now called Bebop Jazz.
Roach got his big break at the age of 16 when filling in for Duke Ellington's drummer when he fell ill. Max Roach will be in our thoughts and his music forever in our hearts.

Horny Alex

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am sorry about Max Roach because his music is unbeatable but this week is especially hard for me due to the 30th anniversary of Elvis's death. Many people tell me I haven't been the same since Elvis died, and I agree because nothing else came along to eclipse his fame. All this rap shit today is asinine. Many people say Elvis stole his music from Negro songs and rhythm. All that may be true but I hate to think what another generation of rappers will produce.

I haven't seen one word about Elvis on this site and that is really a shame. His music and fame is the second largest income producer by dead artists in the world, and the adoring fans are still around. Graceland this week has been really active even in hot Memphis weather. I expect I will get ripped for this message, but I am ready for the shit storm if it comes.