Max Thieriot

B_boysized4point5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I recently saw Max Thieriot in the movie "The Pacifier" and I was impressed by his cute and boyish good looks. He is now 18 or 19 years old and remains very hot. He has a few more movie credits under his belt and is sought after for his many talents. At an athletic (he likes to wrestle) 5'11", he is growing up to be quite a man. I'm guessing that his teen cock would make a very nice pacifier indeed; probably just over seven inches long, five and a half around, with a big full circumcised head that's just the right shape and size. Check him out and tell me what you think.

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I recently saw Max Thieriot in the movie "The Pacifier" and I was impressed by his cute and boyish good looks. He is now 18 or 19 years old and remains very hot. He has a few more movie credits under his belt and is sought after for his many talents. At an athletic (he likes to wrestle) 5'11", he is growing up to be quite a man. I'm guessing that his teen cock would make a very nice pacifier indeed; probably just over seven inches long, five and a half around, with a big full circumcised head that's just the right shape and size. Check him out and tell me what you think.

You have any pics?

cakid2001

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Damn, that's a hot description. I've checked him out and would definitely love to suck on his cock and taste his boymilk.:tongue:

kurikokku

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay, so I know this is an old thread, but he's now 21 (soon to be 22). Anyone have any good photos of him taken in the past year?

I saw one good photoshoot where he's got a bit of scruff, and it's just so hot! Other than that, it seems like he's been on the DL for a while.

boyslut05

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really don't care how big it is. Ok I might care if it was abnormally small or something but I'd suck it in a heartbeat. I've had a crush on Max for quite a while now.

boyslut05

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i've always had a huge crush on him since that movie...he's looking pretty hot now-a-days and my gaydar pings a bit too. he has the gayest star tattoo in the middle of his back lol

Thanks for the pix. I had no idea he was looking so sexy nowadays. (Boing!!) lol

boyslut05

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok so I just watched the movie Chloe in which Max plays the son. There is a sex scene between him and Amanda Seyfried and also several scenes with him in his underwear. The movie itself isn't bad either.