Max Thieriot

Jesse James

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
^ Nice pic.

Like many others, I first noticed him in "The Pacifier", but he really caught my attention in "Jumper."

He's such a hottie! And, I agree with not caring how well hung he is, I'd still... :biggrin1:

alexander-skarsgard-max-thieriot-disconnect-trailer-01.jpg

From his new film Disconnect trailer. I also enjoy watching him on Bates Motel, he is really hot :D

mmmmm id like to do freddie and max at the same time

voyeurcurioso

Loved Member
Media
Keeping this thread alive after seeing Max T in Bates Motel. He is getting a bit stocky as he matures, and his Bates Motel character is a bit nasty, but there is always Freddie Highmore if you prefer the more sensitive type. Max is probably cut, Freddie un, and I can just imagine them exploring. Yum.

rogerbb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd like to see some incest between Norman and Max. Max takes his ass and further screwsup Norman's already warped brain! I think they are both hot in totally different ways!

Arsenal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He is definitely the eye candy on Bates Motel. And he looks so much hotter now. That being said, he is a great actor too.
And even though he is the 'bad boy' on the show, he is also the most sane in his family :wink:

id love to see normans tool,max isnt bad but the guy that sells cupcakes lol,is smoking hot,he could rub his ball sac on me anytime,yum,he had his shirt off the other night and whoa.

voyeurcurioso

Loved Member
Media
He is definitely the eye candy on Bates Motel. And he looks so much hotter now. That being said, he is a great actor too.
And even though he is the 'bad boy' on the show, he is also the most sane in his family :wink:

Most sane in his family isn't saying much, haha. He IS a good actor, which elevates him way above the eye candy level. He hangs around with a gang of young hotties, his bad boy coterie. I don't know if you remember the episode towards the end of season 1, where they are all sitting around outside one of the motel rooms. I was hoping they'd break out into a circle jerk, but hey this show can only be so crazy!:wink:

josh20hung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He is definitely good looking, and has a great body .. (I love his shirtless scenes) but he is not the only eye candy on that show ... for the first season .. Mike Vogel was a series regular .. and he is by far the hottest guy that has ever been on that show .. It was such a shame when he was killed off .. I loved seeing his shirtless scenes every week.

voyeurcurioso

Loved Member
Media
He is definitely good looking, and has a great body .. (I love his shirtless scenes) but he is not the only eye candy on that show ... for the first season .. Mike Vogel was a series regular .. and he is by far the hottest guy that has ever been on that show .. It was such a shame when he was killed off .. I loved seeing his shirtless scenes every week.

Mike Vogel went directly to 'Under The Dome', a Stephen King adaptation. Looks more or less the same, and his character survived the first season.:cool:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight