Maxcok is having a party!

maxcok

Expert Member
Media

Hey y'all. Welcome!

This may be a dubious achievement, but this is my 1,000th post in just over 100 days.

To mark the occasion I thought it might be a good time to give folks a chance to sound off about Maxcok.

When I showed up at the pool I never intended to do a cannonball - for better or worse it looks like that's what happened.

Love me, hate me, don't know me, don't give a crap, whatever you wanna say, now's your chance.

If there's anything you want to know about me, you can ask that too; and though I may not reveal all,
I will be honest.

I will also do my darndest to take it all in stride and try to stay positive no matter what.

Friend or foe, give it your best shot!

:cool:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well I've enjoyed your posts. I thought you had been kidnapped by gypsies and held captive in the *Politics* forum. What is your opinion of the book The Origin of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind? If you did not read it... (never mind) Keep on posting!\
PS Congratulation! Is there an open bar at this party?

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Well, as usual Nudie, you don't miss a trick. First one to arrive, no doubt last to leave too, you zealot. Of course there's an open bar, whatever you want.

I have not read that particular book. I'll put it on my list, does it have pretty pictures?

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Congratulations on your tremendous achievement. Continued success.

Are we required to bring a gift or is my presence enough?:biggrin1:
Well no gifts are required, but good Southern etiquette strongly suggests one does not show up at someone's home entirely empty handed. Just the way we do things, and thanks Sam. Your presence is very much appreciated

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Well, as usual Nudie, you don't miss a trick. First one to arrive, no doubt last to leave too, you zealot. Of course there's an open bar, whatever you want. I have not read that particular book. I'll put it on my list, does it have pretty pictures?

Actually I'm usually the first to arrive and the first to leave, ask anyone who knows me. No pictures, you have to utilize your minds eye to create them.

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Open bar? A few martinis (Tanqueray and dirty, please) and I will be spinning my tassels in celebration for you!

Well done Maxie! I look forward to the next 1,000 posts.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Actually I'm usually the first to arrive and the first to leave, ask anyone who knows me. No pictures, you have to utilize your minds eye to create them.
Then again, you've never been to one of my parties. Trust me, you'll be here till the cok crows.

And no worries, cameras are strictly verboten

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Open bar? A few martinis (Tanqueray and dirty, please) and I will be spinning my tassels in celebration for you!

Well done Maxie! I look forward to the next 1,000 posts.
Thanks dearest darlin, I like em dirty too, no surprise.

Can you spin them in opposite directions? I looove that!

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Wheel in the kegs of Heineken and the cases of Belvedere, it's time to shake dem booties and get down! Happy 1000th, Sir Maximus of Cockus!!
Thanks, my most impressive and most inspiring brother. I don't think I'd be here without you.

I got your kegs and cases, my man. Now get up there and spin some traks for the people,
if you don't mind. Hope you got something other than Big City music in those bins.