Maxim on DWTS

jim817

Expert Member
Media
The show premiered tonite and Maxim outdid himself in the butt department. Pants were so tight, he showed a huge wedge and deep ass crack. Maybe he was trying to get the votes to stay on the show longer. Never saw him show that hot of an ass in previous shows.

jim817

Expert Member
Media
I forgot to mention Hines Ward had on some really tight pants. He has a nice big butt too. Even Len Goodman (middle judge) mentioned it in his critique.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maxin is so handsome and the pants were indeed tight...though he is just too much. He and the blond dancer from last year tend to upstage their partners by over dancing their part.

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The show premiered tonite and Maxim outdid himself in the butt department. Pants were so tight, he showed a huge wedge and deep ass crack. Maybe he was trying to get the votes to stay on the show longer. Never saw him show that hot of an ass in previous shows.

Hah! I totally saw that butt when he did those high backwards kicks! his butt came out from under his shirt. I'm not even attracted to Maks, but that caught my eye. I did, however stay glued to my main man -- Mark Ballas.

facetious8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wow, maks was about to bust outta those pants... that ass is consistently on point. i'm glad my 2 guy dancers are on there... maks and mark b... mmmm... of the stars, that mike catherwood is really somethin... i've never seen him before, but DAMN, he is sexy.... and i'm probably the only one to think this, but i'm SO SO glad that that pug-faced derek hough isn't on the show this time...

xtoxin

Experimental Member
Media
There's just something about the guy that is pure sex. The less clothing he wears, the better. Not many guys can get away with wearing a vest or jacket without a shirt underneath, but it looks damn good on him.

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
wow, maks was about to bust outta those pants... that ass is consistently on point. i'm glad my 2 guy dancers are on there... maks and mark b... mmmm... of the stars, that mike catherwood is really somethin... i've never seen him before, but DAMN, he is sexy.... and i'm probably the only one to think this, but i'm SO SO glad that that pug-faced derek hough isn't on the show this time...

Yup, that PsychoMike guy is really handsome!

and you're not alone. I really cannot see what others find attractive about Derek Hough. He's not ugly, but he's just not sexy at all.

facetious8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
and mike WOULD be the first to go home... figures... such a pleasure to look at... and lacey is really sexy too, so that's a double shame... wendy williams big ass shoulda been the one to go....

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
well it is a dancing show- and Mike was two left feet. Wendy is a big yikes... poor Tony never gets partnered well.

Derek is truly one of the most original choreographers working right now- he's shooting a movie this season and unless he has a major breakout I'm sure he'll be back in the fall.

Trittman2001

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I could just stare & drool at Maksim all day long! He just exudes masculinity & sexuality. He can park his manhood inside my rectal garage anytime he wants.

DiabloBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
last season, during a performance with brandy, it seemed that near the end of the dance (as he is coming down the stairs), he had popped wood. you can vageuly see an outline of something bulging upwards, and then he proceeds to become conscious of it and even covers it with his hands for a while (i think he also adjusts the growing boner so it is more concealed)

he and brandy also seem to be laughing about it at the very end of the dance as he sits down covering himself.

the clip is available on youtube, but it is the first time they performed this dance, not the second (they did it twice). the song was the theme from Friends (I'll be There for You).

he is absolutely fucking sexy.