Maximum bulge in gym shorts: tips

Starkee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Pretty specific request here: post tips on maximizing your bulge in gym/workout shorts. What specific style of shorts have you found to be the most "bulge friendly"? What shorts/underwear combos do you recommend?

I rule out commando b/c [a] I actually wanna be able to work out, and I'm looking for a little lift. When I'm not hard, commando results in low hanging, which doesn't get great bulge results in gym shorts (not a great "profile").

Also, I find that shorts with a really stretchy elastic waistband aren't great, b/c they create a sort of bunching effect--almost like pleats--so there's lots of places for your bulge to "hide" amidst all that fabric.

I'll make one specific recommendation: Obviously brand underwear are, from my experience, the absolute best for this situation. I haven't yet found any specific shorts that I'm equally enthusiastic about, though.

So, recommendations? Tips? Thoughts?

D_Ernest Porknine

Experimental Member
Media
Try wearing underwear briefs under your shorts and put your cock and balls through the hole. This acts as a sort of cock ring and really puts it way out front. At times a lot more than you might like.

underconstuction

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wear about seven rubber cock rings. It gives me plenty of lift and creates a really huge bulge. Be careful with ring size, it doesn't take much to do the job. Just tight enough to keep your nuts from pulling thru and tight enough to keep the rings from working down the scrotum.

Starkee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks for the responses!

I can get down with a cock ring...but athletic activity with a METAL cock ring sounds like a bad idea. That's a lot of nut-bang potential...and not in a good way.

I have a skinny waist and hips, so most shorts are...like...billow-y on me. That's what I was mainly lookin' to solve.

But, with previous posters, I'm all for cock rings of whatever variety.