maximum flaccid size

priapus: my flaccid size varies quite a bit-- at times it hangs at nearly erect length, only soft, and it is visually quite impressive (to me, anyway). Is there any way to ensure that I am always at max flaccid size? I don't really have the time to commit to a serious jelqing program...

fitdude: Some have used cock rings (not cock and ball rings) that fit well to help maintain a semi-erection in Mr Johnson. Never tried it but have worn a complete cock/ball ring to good advantage. :p

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Flacid size varies a lot for many men. One factor is temperature. The testis hang lower when hot, and pull up when cold, and this somtimes seems to drag the rest of the package with it. Also, the degree to which the flacid penis fills with blood varies somewhat. I've found that constricting garments, like a snug jock or briefs, seem to squeeze some of the blood out, and make me get smaller. (I usually freeball in jeans, but this looks obscene in dress slacks-- people across the room don't need to know I am circumcized.)

The right kind of cock ring or strap can help to keep the flacid size maximized, although this seems to have different effects on different men. Try one that applies gentle pressure. For this purpose, rather then a rigid metal one or firm rubber O-ring, I would suggest an adjustable strap, or one of the soft elastic or stretchy rubber ones. You might want to experiment privately by gently wrapping and tying a soft cord (like an athletic shoe lace) around your cock, behind the scrotum, to see the effects of various pressure. This would give you some idea of what kind of cock ring you want. However, while gentle pressure is OK, do NOT wear a tight ring for extended periods of time, as this can cause various damage to the penis.

If your interest is in making a hell of bulge, a wide or thick cock ring or strap will also tend to lift up you balls somewhat, adding to the effect. If you just want your cock to be plump and hanging heavy, a thinner, more subtle one is probably better. One with snaps can be quickly and fairly discretely removed if you don't want it known that you are wearing it.

hung: Sometimes hang 6 inches flaccid. Other times in cold weather it shrinks up to 3 inches. Also, depending on the time of the day/air temperature, etc., the rod and the balls vary in size greatly. Of course my posted flaccid size is 6 inches, but I must be honest here. There are a lot of variables here to take into consideration. No one should worry about flaccid size.

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
flaccid? well, pick a number..mr. johnson does his own thing. usually around 6 in...but 4.5 to 7.0 would be the range. and No, erect i do not have another foot...thank god! :)

i have been about this size since 10 or so...erect has increased though.

jay

BIGBOYDAVE: flaccid as others have said is no real indicator of true size I have seen showers that never grew and i have seen little ones that amazed even me when they got hard ;)

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
[quote author=hung link=board=pe;num=1044210936;start=0#4 date=02/04/03 at 13:28:43]

"... Of course my posted flaccid size is 6 inches, but I must be honest here.  There are a lot of variables here to take into consideration.    No one should worry about flaccid size.  [/quote]

'Just had to applaud your candor, hung!

I'm with you. I posted my flaccid size based upon a "typical average" which it truly seems to stay "at or near". But------there ARE days...... when it IS shorter by as much as an inch or two....and some days when it exceeds that typical size by an additional inch.
I'm willing to bet most other guys are right here with us!

I suppose I have an overactive imagination because, while driving the other day, I thought of this thread and how our women readers may be amused at how we guys fret over our size--particularly the (typically seen/revealed) flaccid dimensions. Anyway, I came up with this analogy: Please humor me.

Ladies....supposing your breast size "fluctuated" during the day....REALLY fluctuated ? Wouldn't you find that frustrating? Imagine (in your case, not necessarily for the guys in clothing, but) ....how could you women "keep up" and tolerate your bust size "coming and going in fairly considerable size dimensions throughout the day?--how would you stay looking good in blouses or other garments? Wouldn't it affect how you felt about yourself and how you were perceived by others as a woman?

And, please, for the record here, (before I hear from someone or get flamed).... let me say, that for any woman who has dealt with serious illness (i.e. breast cancer, etc) I am very respectful of your plight and am NOT making light of that matter at all. I do not mean to offend any woman. Obviously, I chose breast size as it applies to the pride of being a woman just as penis size applies to the pride of being a man.

Probably a really strange "comparison" I admit.
But, take it from many of us guys. We find our flaccid size truly important (psychologically anyway) even though we all really know it's the erect size that truly counts! ;)

SpeedoGuy: Normally around 5 inches flaccid but it occasionally surprises me when its a 6. No rhyme or reason why it sometimes goes out that far...it just does.

junk792: My cock seems to be at it's biggest flaccid size when I really have to pee and I've been holding it for a little while...

Has anyone else noticed that ? Or is it just me? Think it has something to do with the kegel you have to do to hold it - kind of like a cock ring I guess...

Dick_Short: [quote author=junk792 link=board=pe;num=1044210936;start=0#9 date=02/19/03 at 20:34:41]My cock seems to be at it's biggest flaccid size when I really have to pee and I've been holding it for a little while...

Has anyone else noticed that? Or is it just me?  [/quote]
Yes, I have, now that you mention it! My cock gets damn close to 0" flaccid when I'm paying no attention to it, but not when I have to piss; then it's closer to its maximum 3"--a huge percentage difference, compared to yours.
(Finally, having a midget here is actually useful to you giants the board was intended for!.)

Think it has something to do with the kegel you have to do to hold it - kind of like a cock ring I guess...
I wouldn't be surprised.

AnonyMs: [quote author=benderten2001 link=board=pe;num=1044210936;start=0#7 date=02/07/03 at 10:21:01]Ladies....supposing your breast size "fluctuated" during the day....REALLY fluctuated ?  Wouldn't you find that frustrating?[/quote]But breast sizes do fluctuate through out the month although not several times through out the day. And one side is always larger than the other. And if you are nursing, you can count on increasing at least one cup size..... your example may be more relevant than you think except the changes are more gradual.....

blo-gasm: [quote author=hung link=board=pe;num=1044210936;start=0#4 date=02/04/03 at 13:28:43]Sometimes hang 6 inches flaccid.  Other times in cold weather it shrinks up to 3 inches.[/quote]

Exactly! Canada is not known for it's extremely hot temperatures, particularly in the winter...

On a typical day i'm between 5 and 6 flaccid, if it's hotter it tends to look a little bigger flaccid... in the winter, i'm a good 3-4 when walking in the freezing cold wind....

mr17yearold: i think im a pretty constant 4"... unless i exercise heavily... or go swimming in very cold water... ive never seen my dick smaller than around 4" recently... but then when its warmer, and im just hanging around the house, with my legs spread open, i proably hang about 5" limp

what is weird is how my semi looks so much like a limp dick, but like buff or something... and when im semi its like 7" long, maybe even 8"... my dick doesnt really start to point up until im really hard

bben1984

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the normal flaccid length of my penis is 7" long. sometimes when ive ejaculated a fair few times my flaccid length can be up to 8.25". temperature doesnt affect my flaccid length although when its freezing my testicles get closer to my body and my foreskin gets tighter.