Ranxerox

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am curious...

What is the maximum girth you would consider taking as a woman? Is there a maximum? Or is there a number where you'd say: "HELL NO!" :p

Has there ever been a situation where you just shut things down upon discovering what's in play, so to speak?

Thanks for your time!

Roxx.

Reactions: BigBen

ibex231

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't think any of us carry rulers around... I'm a good sport and always up for a challenge, and you'd be surprised at what can fit... I've never said no to a guy because of his size, but I've had to make one guy stop and, sadly, tell him it just wasn't going to work. But, and I think I've said this before and so have all the other women, it's not just about the size. I've had big ones that slide in like a dream because my body wants it, and I've had smaller ones that aren't particularly special in terms of length or girth that are extremely painful because the guy can't use it right.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What can I say, I'ma big woman Lol.
There's not a flesh and blood peen in existence that I would consider too thick if you're talking about human peens, as @TinyPrincess says this will be a very individual thing as far your answers go, everyone is different in their anatomy and preferences.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Do you understand how flesh and human anatomy works?

Bruh... Every hole has a maximum girth. Ask any ER nurse. People try to push limits, end up embarrassed and didn't even cum before they tore their hole.

Throat. Vaginal opening. Butthole. All of the above have a max.

I could go into more detail but I don't want to disrespect the dead.

SubbySlutForBigDick

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you understand how flesh and human anatomy works?

Bruh... Every hole has a maximum girth. Ask any ER nurse. People try to push limits, end up embarrassed and didn't even cum before they tore their hole.

Throat. Vaginal opening. Butthole. All of the above have a max.

I could go into more detail but I don't want to disrespect the dead.
I dont think he does at all just like a few men on here don't. I think hes after us to give him a number.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Look, I need help with math. I have spreadsheets that help figure out volume for concrete and masonry. A calculator for square footage.

I ain't got nothin' to measure the volume of a weenie. Coke can? Paper towel roll? What are we talking here?

The maximum girth happens to belong to the guy I'm married to. He's also my minimum. Actually, my only.