MAXODERM, has anyone used this?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Imported, Jan 23, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Antin: Maxoderm is supposed to be a transdermal vasodilator. Which uses L-arginine and herbals to increase blood flow to the penis.
    Does anyone know anything about this?
    Thanks in advance for all replies.
    www.maxoderm.com

2. Imported

Gold Member

two_fister: L-arginine, has been showen to increase blood flow to muscels....and after hearing this I went out and tried it, and sure enough I did experience many more spontaneous erections...it was kind of like being back in high school...when you'd pop wood at the slightest breeze. ;D

3. autoballer

autoballer Member

Albums:
    l-arginene can be found cheapest at walmart in pill form in the diet section under arginmax (body building suppliment) or something like that. they are like horse pills, you can take those or get the other brands that come in gel caps and break them open and combine them with lube or moisturiser.(may be risky with condoms)

4. Big Al

Gold Member

Usnig a supplement that promotes better erections in conjunction with exercises can yield faster gains.

5. monsterdick

monsterdick New Member

Is it better to take a supplement or not?

6. D_Doewell Dadong

D_Doewell Dadong New Member

I used l-arginine for a couple of months before christmas and i noticed i was normally larger flacid and had more erections (mind you i only need a woman to wink at me and 'boinnggg') but i think my erections are harder and i'm ready to go again sooner (but i'm fairly quick to recover anyway) i use 1000mg in freeform and i also take some horny goat weed (100mg). I also noticed that i produced more pre-cum and more general cum. I can't quantify any of this but it certainly doesn't do me any harm.
    If you can afford it give it a go for a couple of months.

7. lrgcklover

lrgcklover New Member

I didnt get the results they say happen on tv. I used it for about 3 months and it gave me some intial size increase. But these were more cosmetic, ( bulging viens on my cock etc.) I have had better succes with the l-arginine and NO suppliments. I am currentyly taking the muscle tech suppliment na NO x9 ( you can get it at most GNC vitamin stores) Great for work out and long jack off session.

8. NightFish

NightFish Active Member

Albums:
    Tried it, felt like mild sports muscle cream, slight heat sensation. BS product...

9. Leche por mi cafe

Leche por mi cafe New Member

Albums:
    I've used it. There was this tingly sensation: like a mild sports creme. Although the immediate feeling was a nice spongy feel,However, that was all that happened. I didn't find it to be an effective product.

10. B_cosmognosis

B_cosmognosis New Member

I came to this thread halfway expecting a plethora of denunciations of this product, but I was pleasantly surprised to learn about the arginine in this product (which I don't use, BTW). I was also pleased to learn that l-arginine is an ingredient in the ProStrength creatine that I just started using so I'll be looking for the benefits of it in the days to come.

11. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

The only ones that gain from maxoderm or any of these products are the manufacturers.save your money and start a stretching/pumping routine.

12. hairyman101

hairyman101 New Member

Albums:
    wonder if you put it on your biceps if the viens would pop out like you stated??? :rolleyes:

13. JeremyTesta

JeremyTesta New Member

You should try out an All Natural product called P-Boost.
    This product actually works and they offer 100% Money back guarantee if you're unsatisfied with the results.

14. BoxersguyNJ

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    read the directions on maxiderm it says rub it on you whole penis up n down for about 5 to 10 min.. well duh !!!!!! of course it will get hard or semi hard-- of course rubbing your dick for a period of time will get it hard or semi and it smells like ben-gay
    DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY !!!!!!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted