MAXODERM, has anyone used this?

Antin: Maxoderm is supposed to be a transdermal vasodilator. Which uses L-arginine and herbals to increase blood flow to the penis.
Does anyone know anything about this?
Thanks in advance for all replies.
www.maxoderm.com

two_fister: L-arginine, has been showen to increase blood flow to muscels....and after hearing this I went out and tried it, and sure enough I did experience many more spontaneous erections...it was kind of like being back in high school...when you'd pop wood at the slightest breeze. ;D

autoballer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
l-arginene can be found cheapest at walmart in pill form in the diet section under arginmax (body building suppliment) or something like that. they are like horse pills, you can take those or get the other brands that come in gel caps and break them open and combine them with lube or moisturiser.(may be risky with condoms)

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Usnig a supplement that promotes better erections in conjunction with exercises can yield faster gains.

D_Doewell Dadong

Experimental Member
Media
I used l-arginine for a couple of months before christmas and i noticed i was normally larger flacid and had more erections (mind you i only need a woman to wink at me and 'boinnggg') but i think my erections are harder and i'm ready to go again sooner (but i'm fairly quick to recover anyway) i use 1000mg in freeform and i also take some horny goat weed (100mg). I also noticed that i produced more pre-cum and more general cum. I can't quantify any of this but it certainly doesn't do me any harm.
If you can afford it give it a go for a couple of months.

lrgcklover

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I didnt get the results they say happen on tv. I used it for about 3 months and it gave me some intial size increase. But these were more cosmetic, ( bulging viens on my cock etc.) I have had better succes with the l-arginine and NO suppliments. I am currentyly taking the muscle tech suppliment na NO x9 ( you can get it at most GNC vitamin stores) Great for work out and long jack off session.

Leche por mi cafe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've used it. There was this tingly sensation: like a mild sports creme. Although the immediate feeling was a nice spongy feel,However, that was all that happened. I didn't find it to be an effective product.

B_cosmognosis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I came to this thread halfway expecting a plethora of denunciations of this product, but I was pleasantly surprised to learn about the arginine in this product (which I don't use, BTW). I was also pleased to learn that l-arginine is an ingredient in the ProStrength creatine that I just started using so I'll be looking for the benefits of it in the days to come.

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I didnt get the results they say happen on tv. I used it for about 3 months and it gave me some intial size increase. But these were more cosmetic, ( bulging viens on my cock etc.) I have had better succes with the l-arginine and NO suppliments. I am currentyly taking the muscle tech suppliment na NO x9 ( you can get it at most GNC vitamin stores) Great for work out and long jack off session.

wonder if you put it on your biceps if the viens would pop out like you stated??? :rolleyes:

JeremyTesta

Just Browsing
Media
You should try out an All Natural product called P-Boost.
This product actually works and they offer 100% Money back guarantee if you're unsatisfied with the results.

BoxersguyNJ

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
read the directions on maxiderm it says rub it on you whole penis up n down for about 5 to 10 min.. well duh !!!!!! of course it will get hard or semi hard-- of course rubbing your dick for a period of time will get it hard or semi and it smells like ben-gay
DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY !!!!!!!!