Maxsim Chmerkovskiy

bkozy54

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Damn! He was really hot tonight showing an obvious VPL. I wish the network would stop blocking the view by placing the voting numbers in front of the midsection!

facetious8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
he and mark ballas are by far the sexiest guys on the show. maks's ass was tearin up those pants tonight on the show, and i couldn't believe that u could actually see a dick print when it was standing atop the steps right before he started to dance! i don't care about his dick tho... he has an amazing ass.

then, mark was acting up tonight as well! the way he was dancing was so so so sexy... he kept poppin his crotch, and his ass was looking mighty fine as well. both he and his partner are damn sexy! she's too pretty!

all this to say, watching dwts gets me heated every time!

Last edited:

Voglener

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
he and mark ballas are by far the sexiest guys on the show. maks's ass was tearin up those pants tonight on the show, and i couldn't believe that u could actually see a dick print when it was standing atop the steps right before he started to dance! i don't care about his dick tho... he has an amazing ass.

then, mark was acting up tonight as well! the way he was dancing was so so so sexy... he kept poppin his crotch, and his ass was looking mighty fine as well. both he and his partner are damn sexy! she's too pretty!

all this to say, watching dwts gets me heated every time!

Wasn't Mark popping those hips last night! I was like Okayyy! But I used all 8 votes for Kirsty & Maks. I don't think I've ever seen vpl on Mark but that hip popping was hella sexy.

facetious8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wasn't Mark popping those hips last night! I was like Okayyy! But I used all 8 votes for Kirsty & Maks. I don't think I've ever seen vpl on Mark but that hip popping was hella sexy.

yes, he was really poppin! he was doin that "come fuck me" dancin, lol. then, mike catherwood keeps poppin up with his fine ass. i think i dick popped up immediately when they showed him in his briefs... that show is doin too much!

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
yes, he was really poppin! he was doin that "come fuck me" dancin, lol. then, mike catherwood keeps poppin up with his fine ass. i think i dick popped up immediately when they showed him in his briefs... that show is doin too much!

Thank you for alerting me to this I almost deleted the results show from my TIVO (after finding out who got voted off).
But thanks to your post about Mike I went back and found his underwear scenes and loved them.
I've included a screen cap of his HOT ASS in his Briefs below, thanks again for alerting me to go find this!:

Attachments

Reactions: Elibee2178

facetious8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you for alerting me to this I almost deleted the results show from my TIVO (after finding out who got voted off).
But thanks to your post about Mike I went back and found his underwear scenes and loved them.
I've included a screen cap of his HOT ASS in his Briefs below, thanks again for alerting me to go find this!:

thank you SO much for this still... i knew someone would post a pic of that eventually... i blasted myself in the face when i went back and watched him being goofy in his briefs... i honestly don't know how i had never heard of him before dwts... he is fucking beautiful. i think he's as hot as maks and mark.... yep, i said it... it's that serious...