May-December Romance

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_blueonblue1964, Oct 29, 2010.

1. B_blueonblue1964

B_blueonblue1964 New Member

What's your opinion on a May-December relationship?

It raises more eyebrows than your common gay relationship. Some may think the relationship is driven by lust, but then, most relationships of any age are initially driven by lust.

The older party tends to be more patient and forgiving (toward the younger party) in a way that isn't true when dealing with the younger party's peers.

Each party is in a different stage of his life (different generational beliefs), thus they can educate and inspire each other. This creates a learning environment.

DILFs (Dad I Like to Fuck) are more available than in the past. Middle age men are taking better care of themselves, looking better, aging more gracefully. Younger men (I hate the term twink) are suddenly being drawn to, attracted to, older/more experienced men. The younger men are realizing that the older men have less baggage, less drama, and less sexual hang-ups. The younger men like the stability that the older men offer. No, I'm not talking about the "sugar daddy" syndrome.

The youth and energy that the younger party brings to the older party is a plus. The older party likes the younger party's beauty and flawless body (less than 3% body fat).

The May-December relationship seems taboo...and, taboo always gets our hearts racing!:firedevil:

2. B_blueonblue1964

...FYI----One is 45, one is 18.

3. MarquisMike

MarquisMike New Member

Albums:
    I think it's pretty common for young guys to go after older dudes, at least for awhile, while they're still experimenting and finding out what they like. Most of my friends have been in at least a short relationship with an older guy at some point, and throughout history it's been the most common expression of homosexual relationships.
    I do not, however, personally know of any such relationships that have lasted for any remarkable length of time.

4. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think they are a phase for some. I started my het love life with a guy old enough to be my grandfather. Over the course of thirty years I dated progressively younger men than him, and now that I am that age I am finally dating men my own age.

Not everybody wants to have a 'sexy daddy', and not every older guy wants to rob the cradle either. But it does happen, and it isn't usually going to last because the 'babes' and 'twinks' are going to grow middle aged and be replaced by other youths.

5. B_blueonblue1964

The 18 year old in question has a girlfriend (he complains about the sex with her, he's preparing to break their relationship off. He says the two of them are headed in new, different directions together). He's had two other (in their 30s) men. I consider him basically a confused straight boy/a tormented gay man. He is growing and learning. Privately, there's no qualms with the age difference....When in public, everyone will obviously assume I'm his father. Ah, where's Doris Day's "Secret Love" when I need it?

6. houtx48

Gold Member

There is something about the firmness of an 20yo ass...................however you still have to pretend to be interested in what they are saying.

Draft saved Draft deleted