May have made my wife a size queen?!?

ronnymexico

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
So, I am approximately 6.25 by 5.25 - probably average and have been with my wife for several years. I bought an extension a few months ago. It adds about 2 inches and about 1 inch in girth. I've used an 8.25 dildo on my wife before and it seems to be uncomfortable with her, but with the extension, I bottom out. I can push and hit it just as hard as I do without it.

When using it the other day with the lights on, the expressions on her face were some that I had never seen before. It seemed like she was almost suprised or something and she came within minutes.

I've never really had any issues getting her off. I was just trying to mix it up a bit, but am hoping I haven't turned her into a potential S.Q..

I understand that with women there is quite a bit of emotion/passion and other things involved with sex, but ladies, I'm curious as to if maybe once you have had a large one, that is all you really ever want?

B_Hey22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is an extension? How do you connect it and 6.5 is larger than normal

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You haven't made her a SQ.

What you HAVE done is expand your repertoire of things to do in the bedroom, and what's wrong with that?

Suggestion: introduce something else for Valentine's day -- a new toy, a new experience, a new piece of lingerie for her.

were2need1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I read your post and I went and bought one. Can't wait to see if it works and how she likes it!

Mikey35

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, like "Not Puny" said, it sounds like you've just given her something else enjoyable that you can try every so often. In any case, she's your wife, so it wouldnt matter if you had made her a size queen, just keep using the extender when she's in the mood, and if that doesn't do it for you, then take it off and finish without it. That way you both get what you want. However, if it feels just as good when using it, then you're both winners! Can't see any downside myself - you're making your wife happy.

DeeDee36dd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We bought one like that one time for my husband. He's about 7" long but very, very thick. We thought it might be fun to see what it was like with a longer one. We rolled it on, but it immediately split because of his enormous girth. Does anyone know if they make similar ones for guys with thick girth? This one seemed like it would be for guys with normal girth.
Thanks.

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If she seemed to enjoy it a lot, don't use it often enough for it to become a habit because if she can take all of you and the extension, she's definitely enjoying that. And when she starts fucking you without the extension there will be this "empty space" that you're not filling up.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We bought one like that one time for my husband. He's about 7" long but very, very thick. We thought it might be fun to see what it was like with a longer one. We rolled it on, but it immediately split because of his enormous girth. Does anyone know if they make similar ones for guys with thick girth? This one seemed like it would be for guys with normal girth.
Thanks.
I've seen these in my local adult shop and they appear to be designed for men with less than average length/girth to achieve a large size. Your husband appears to already be amazingly girthy :notworthy:, like 6.5-7? My boyfriend is similarly curved and just under 6 inches thick, with the curve and girth there's no may we could get one of the in-store brands past mid-shaft - I fingered them :08:. Perhaps there are other options online, although I could not find one at my go to store.

Mikey35

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks.

I just checked your pics, and I can now see your problem.....wow that thing is ridiculous!! No wonder you had trouble with the extender. You might have trouble finding something to fit that, like you said he's huge.

ronnymexico

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
So you say that there is this "empty space", you are correct. I can kind of sense that empty space when I don't use it - immediately after I am using it. Do you think that - as a woman, it probably does't feel quite as good as when I am using it - because of that empty space that the extension fills?

If she seemed to enjoy it a lot, don't use it often enough for it to become a habit because if she can take all of you and the extension, she's definitely enjoying that. And when she starts fucking you without the extension there will be this "empty space" that you're not filling up.

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
So you say that there is this "empty space", you are correct. I can kind of sense that empty space when I don't use it - immediately after I am using it. Do you think that - as a woman, it probably does't feel quite as good as when I am using it - because of that empty space that the extension fills?

YES! Her vag will adjust to the extended size if you keep using it, so unless you're into vaginal stretching... Of course for all you know she is hammering herself with a dildo when you're out, in which case, you need to talk.

Of course if you try & fuck her immediately after you';ve used anything bigger than your cock, you won't even touch the sides, as she's nicely tented out & relaxed. Don't use it all the time.

Mikey35

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

From what i'm told, you'll get this effect immediately after use, less so when not using the extender. Like others have said, if you don't use it really often, then it should still be amazing for her when not using it, but she'll probably notice a difference when you use it but then take it off and immediately give it a go without it.

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
interesting thread for certain, ronnie you and i are pretty much exactly the same size and from your gallery post, look a lot a like. i've thought about getting an extender as well, it would be great if you could post a pic of what your cock looks like with it on for comparison.

and i'd agree with most of the posts in that i doubt she's immediately turned into a size queen where nothing less will ever do, you've proven to be a very inventive, open minded and capable lover it seems, willing to do and try anything to make her feel good and that doesn't mean that YOU (without any embellishments) still don't feel good to her most of the time i'm sure. but yes, if you fuck her with it on, get her tenting and turned on, but not necessarily get her off, then take it off and go back in, its probably a situation where neither of you is going to feel 'much', she's simply expanded that 'space' and for THAT session (seeing as you chose to use the extender) that's what she may need to totally get herself off. other times, more often than not i'm sure, you, just you, can please her totally, without putting the extension in the mix.

anyway, interesting stuff, i really didn't know such a toy existed that looked like that, would love to see it on. and as for the wives here with amazingly girthy husbands, damn, heading right now to see those pics! ;-p