May I help you? (Gay-themed)

jdcnow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is my first time to author a short story. All coments welcome:biggrin1:

===========================================

“Thank you. Have a nice evening and come back.” That’s the way Greg greeted everyone he rung up at the DollarMerica (it sounded fake enough) dollar store where he worked. He was every bit of 7 feet 2 inches of pure lean 23 year-old male. He didn’t look exactly like The Incredible Hulk, but with his obscenely muscular 6-pack abs that showed through his tight work T-shirt, piercing hazel eyes, a mega-watt smile behind a well-kept goatee that just would not quit for anything, and a naturally humble and quiet personality, it’s no wonder why every female in the mall would come into DollarMerica just to watch Greg work.

But, even though every woman in her right mind wanted him, the feeling unfortunately was never mutual on his part. Greg is the classic case of the guy with female friends, but not any of those friendships ever really materialized into a relationship. Yup, gay. But no one knows because he doesn’t live the flashy, in-your-face, lifestyle. Greg is a quiet, simple, gentle giant.

Enter Greg’s supervisor for tonight's shift, Andy. Two years younger than Greg, at age 21, Andy has been with DollarMerica since he was 16. It was his first job, and since joining, has become an Assistant Manager/Hourly Supervisor. Short (5 foot 8), stocky, muscular, blonde hair, blue eyes, and a full yet very short length beard, what Andy lacked in sheer height, he made up for in pure hard-body sex appeal.

Andy and Greg are the best of friends who met through working together at DollarMerica. But what Andy doesn’t know is that Greg has long carried a torch for Andy, ever since they first met and became friends. Greg, however kept this secret CLOSELY guarded. He didn’t want to out himself as being gay, and all the complications therein. Also, Greg never forgot Cardinal Rule of Relationships #136: Once a friendship becomes a romantic interest, you can never go home again. And Cardinal Rule # 137: Romance + at work + with boss/supervisor = disaster waiting to happen. Greg never wanted to jeopardize his friendship with Andy, a friendship he cherished. Or their at-work relationship. Or the steady job Greg has had with the store for 2 years now.

But, at the same time, the erections while driving home from work whenever he worked with Andy were undeniable. Greg’s penis ached as he often wondered what he’d do with Andy, given half a chance. Scenarios often played out in Greg’s imagination. And what an imagination Greg had.

His usual daydreams went something like this: One night at closing time, after counting the cash register tills, Andy would lower the gate and put the CLOSED sign up for the night. Greg would then sneak up behind Andy, bend down, and kiss him on the back of the neck, right behind his left ear. Andy would turn around and slam Greg up against the gate. Greg liked it that way - - a little rough, but not overly so. They didn’t care that anyone could see through to what they were doing. Even though it was closing time, around 9pm, the mall had been long dead before then, in terms of customer foot-traffic, as was usually the case on a weeknight. Andy’d jump up and slap a big, wet passionate kiss on Greg. Greg felt Andy’s crotch stiffen against his own abs as their tongues fought a war of passion. Greg carried Andy though the store and eventually back to the stockroom. Andy’s manhood strained though his jeans against his friend’s belt buckle, while Greg’s wood cried out for freedom beneath his own khakis.

They made it back to the stockroom. Finally, alone. I love you, dude’s were exchanged as they broke away from one another to clear a space on the floor where they could fulfill their mutual needs. They worked to close themselves in with boxes, not expecting that someone come in and surprise them, but if someone did, they would at least have some measure of protection. Greg pulled off his own shirt first, and then carefully unbuttoned Andy’s. Andy then prepared himself for what he already knew would be huge. Andy unbuttoned and unzipped his own pants. Out sprang his own sausage covered beneath basic white boxer briefs. Greg undid his own Dockers and under the cotton neon orange and blue boxers with a leg so long, they could pass for regular street shorts. What was beyond Greg’s boxer shorts was a sight unlike anything Andy has ever seen in his 21 years of walking this earth. Even high school athletics hadn’t prepared Andy for this: A 11-and-a-half inch monster clearly seen lurking beneath Greg’s shorts that put Andy’s own 8-incher to shame. And where Andy came from, he was the biggest-hung guy in school. He was the one who always used to get called “Donkeyboy” and “3-Legged Tripod”. And now, “Elephant Crotch” met someone who looked twice a big as he. A penis so big, it had its own ZIP Code. And it nearly scared him.

Greg (knowing what to do, when to do it, and being a perfect gentleman, anyway) put a hand on Andy’s shoulder, looked him square in the eye, and reassured him, “It’s OK. You don’t have to do anything you do not want to do. Anything.” That’s just Greg’s way: above all else, respectful.
Andy replied with a new easiness and feeling of security embraced in Greg’s arms, “I want to do this.”
“I love you, bro.”
“I love you too, man.”

jdcnow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
(comtinued)

Andy caressed his right hand to the front of Greg’s covered crotch. Greg bucked and gasped with arousal just from the physical pressure of Andy’s hand on the other side of his boxers. Greg never felt like that before. Like some electrical short circuit that had been grounded and relieved. Greg had pleasure nerves he didn’t even know existed, as Andy explored Greg’s torso with his kisses. Andy found Greg’s 3rd nipple, just underneath his right one. Andy’s tongue on that extra nipple nearly brought Greg to his knees. Nearly climaxing and not even out of their underwear yet, neither one could take it anymore, driving each other drunkly insane with the pent-up sexual tension now being slowly but surely released. The heat between them was almost more than either could stand. But now it was time to go even further than they already had.

Andy pulled Greg’s underwear down and his own penis grew even harder than it already was. Greg pulled Andy’s boxer briefs down, and said, “Whoa dude, you’re big.” Andy smiled and fired back, “You’re a fine one to talk about someone else being big.” “It comes with the territory of living in a world what wasn’t made for big-n-tall. Everything looks big to you, until you look in the mirror and see what big really is.”

They lie down on the concrete stockroom floor with Andy flat on his back, on bottom facing up, and Greg on hands and knees over him, facing down. Greg blew Andy’s mind away with the professional expertise he used his lips and tongue. First, slow gentle mouth-to mouth. Greg’s lips then traveled the expansive cornfield that was Andy’s beard. Each dude’s facial hair fought a whisker-on-whisker battle that heightened each person’s pleasure. Then he found Andy’s G-spot, for lack of a better word: Andy’s neck, right beneath the corner, where the jaw hinges, right on top of that artery where they tell you to press to measure pulse. That, combined with Greg’s masterfully gentle massage of Andy’s scrotum, and Andy shot what would be the first of many loads. Most of this one landed all over Greg’s back. Andy’s moans and gentle cries of pleasure did not deter Greg from proceeding further.

Andy is so turned on, he doesn’t even lose his erection, as Greg’s lips travel even further down, tugging at the light hair of Andy’s chest. His teeth then go after Andy’s left nipple with precision: not too hard of a bite, just enough to stimulate an already hard nipple to become even harder and pointier. Greg’s tongue then outlined each square that made up Andy’s abs. Now Andy is ticklish, which made him even hornier. Greg’s touch was expert. It’s as if he knew Andy’s body like his own . . . knew exactly how Andy liked to be touched and where . . . knew what body parts to handle and how to handle them . . . a master lovemaker Greg was. Greg kissed Andy’s trail of pubic hair from his belly-button on down. “Please . . .”, Andy cried. “What”, Greg whispered in reply. “Suck it . . . drink my man’s milk, and . . . drain me dry for . . . all I’m worth . . . please . . . ” Andy stammered to get out.

Greg grabbed Andy by the thumb and first 2 fingers. He put his slippery wet lips around the glans head of Andy’s manhood. Greg’s tongue skillfully tickled the piss-slit inside his mouth. Greg kissed the glans head, made love to it, as if it alone were a whole other person. Suddenly Greg reaches out a hand. Andy grabs it, and they hold hands in some gesture of romantic soul connection while Greg sucks Andy off. Greg now starts sucking the whole shaft, his lips moving up and down the shaft like a second foreskin. Andy shuttered from the onslaught of arousal. The pleasure did not stop, and neither did Greg. While one hand holds Andy’s hand, the other expertly aids Greg’s mouth in handling Andy’s privates. Right now, Greg’s hand gently holds Andy’s tensed-up scrotum. Combined with Greg taking Andy inside himself, all the way down to the hilt, from one visual angle, it looks as if Greg is eating a piece of fruit, instead of sucking on a penis. The whiskers of Greg’s goatee added yet another layer of erogenous sensitivity. It was almost as if a rough-haired feather tickled both the scrotum and the bottom of the shaft.

Ever so gently squeezing Andy’s balls eventually sends him into another talespin of pleasure. From his belly-button down to his inner thighs and everywhere in between is now just one big zone of sensitivity. “Oh, Greg! I’m gonna cum . . . ” “I’ve got you, dude. Cum in my mouth . . . I love you, man. I’ve got you,” Greg replied with a deep-voiced reassurance. Greg returned his mouth to Andy’s cock not a second too soon. “AAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhh ! ! ! . . .”

jdcnow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There you are: the first half. Enjoy! Let me know what you think:smile: