May I Help You (Part 2 - Conclusion)

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by jdcnow, Aug 19, 2006.

1. jdcnow

jdcnow New Member

Link to Part 1: ( http://www.lpsg.org/fictitious-stories/31800-may-i-help-you-gay.html )

Happy Reading:wink:
    Now Greg was going to find out just how much he could really take. Andy shot into the waiting receptacle that was Greg’s mouth and throat. He shot and shot; wad after wad after wad after wad of wonderfully creamy semen spurt into Greg’s mouth. Expertly, Greg quickly drank every bit of Andy into himself. Not a drop of cum wasted out of Greg’s mouth. He took it all, took it like a man. Meanwhile, downwind, Andy almost lost all mental competency with the wave of physical pleasure that slammed him like a ton of bricks. From the way he was out of it, you’d think someone had hit him upside his head with a brick. Greg’s slippery wet lips against his shaft and gentle caresses had brought Andy back to reality and the real world -- where he was still shooting semen into the mouth of the man who was his subordinate employee and dear friend. Finally Andy finished shooting. Stunned at his own sexual response, Andy asked weakly, “Hey Greg, you OK?” Greg replied by raising his hand and holding up his pointer finger, as if to say, “Hang on/wait a minute...” Andy got the message and patiently waited for Greg to finish the job. What a job it was: Andy had no idea his body was capable of such a power-filled response.

“That was wonderful,” Andy said as both men sat up. Andy reached up and kissed the side of Greg’s face with his own rough beard and whispered seductively into Greg’s ear, “Now it’s my turn, buddy boy!” and slowly began kissing his way down Greg’s neck and body. Greg’s penis instantly became as hard as his abs and torso already were. Andy went through a muscle-by-muscle rundown of Greg’s upper body. As Andy toyed and teased Greg’s nipples to a firm hardness, he heard the vibrant light thump of Greg’s heart. “Winter’s fire, January embers...my heart burns there, too...” said Greg. He kissed Andy on the forehead as hearts connected and souls tied. Andy continued his relentless campaign to bring Greg’s body to physical orgasm.

Now Andy mounted and straddled himself on top of Greg’s lap and aligned his body to where the crotches of both dudes met. Andy wanted to know what it felt like to rub his own heat against another man’s. Genitals to genitals, abs to abs, body to body, these two men made love to each other’s bodies. Then, Greg had an idea. Since his manhood was the bigger of the two, and he had a lot of extra foreskin overhanging his erection, why not have a little fun? Greg whispered to Andy to grab his own foreskin and slide it back. Greg then grabbed the loose extra foreskin on the tip of his head, stretched it open and encased what he could of Andy’s glans head. He then whispered to Andy to put his hand where the two penises connected. Andy’s hand met Greg’s hand as both hands held on to secure the connection, as both men stared into each other’s eyes. It’s as if while both men were making love to each other, their own penis heads were 2 other people all their own making love to each other. While Andy held on with his left hand, he managed to swing his right arm around Greg’s shoulder and neck and pull him down for a kiss that must’ve lasted 2 and a half minutes.

Meanwhile down south, heads collided and twirled around each other, like pro skaters on ice. This lasted for as long as the kiss. Andy slowly pulled out of the connection with Greg, and whispered to Greg to lay on his back. Andy then spit on the palm of his left hand, slid Greg’s meaty foreskin back and began massaging Greg’s head. Instantly Greg almost yelped. Because his penis was uncircumcised, Greg’s glans head was far more sensitive to touch than a man with a circumcised penis. Greg squirmed and shuttered under the palm of his friend’s hand. “That’s it...yeah...” Greg said breathlessly. Greg had always beat himself off this way: rubbing the head and massaging his balls. It’d always felt good when Greg would do it to himself, but never THIS good!? It seemed that Andy’s expertise with the male body rivaled his own. Andy’s rubbing of Greg’s head speeds up. Greg instinctively reacts by clamping down on his pubic muscles, which, in turn stiffens his already erect penis even further. It’s like a warm fleshy-soft block of cement between his legs. Andy gently uses his other hand to massage Greg’s nuts: first the left, then the right, and then massaging the whole sack. This continued until Greg’s mind and body couldn’t take the pleasure any more. He shot, most of which landed all over Andy’s hands and arms, but Andy didn’t care at all. What didn’t land on Andy ended up on Greg’s own abs. He rubbed it into the skin as if it were lotion. One shot did land on Andy’s chin, but Greg kissed that off

2. jdcnow

jdcnow New Member

(comtinued)

There, both men sat dick to dick. Andy grabbed both dicks together with his left hand and began to jack them both off. Greg put both his hands around the two penises and Andy’s hand, and using both hands, began to jack the 2 cocks, and Andy’s hand (as if it were a third penis) off, like all three masses of flesh melded together to become one giant penis. Andy reached his right arm out and place his right hand on Greg’s neck and shoulder, to steady himself. Both men looked down, mesmerized and awestruck by what they were doing to themselves. Both men’s sacks first jostled against each other, ball-on-ball, but as each person reached closer and closer to the point of no return, each dude’s scrotum tightened and firmed until they looked like hard lumps at the base of each man’s shaft. Each man bucked his hips to make the sensation all the more intense. Andy tilted his head up and looked Greg square in the eye. “You enjoying the ride, man?” asked Greg. “Yeah dude,” Andy replied with a smile. Greg smiled back, as both men enjoyed the physical pleasure their bodies gave each other. The perfect gentleman in Greg came back again, “Thank you for doing this, man. I love you, Andy.” “I love you too, Greg.” A brief silence from talking as both dudes enjoyed each other. “Wanna cum together?” Andy whispered. At that invitation, Greg’s grin only widened, “Sure!” he whispered back.

This perfect moment, which both men wanted to last forever, was about to cum to the perfect ending. Andy whispered, “Breathe deep.” Greg whispered back, “Focus your mind on making you body more sensitive to touch. It’s a mind-over-matter trick I learned.” After 90 seconds, Andy replied, “Oh yeah, I feel it now. Aaaahhh . . .” Both men getting closer and closer. “Yeah . . . yeah . . . oh, yeah . . . that feels good . . .” Greg smiled and whispered breathlessly, “You ready...for the final...final push...?” “Let’s . . . do it.” Andy replied, almost drained of energy. This time, both men raced to the finish. They ferociously bucked their hips and rode each other with fierceness and intensity. Granted that by now, both dudes were tired and wore out, but this was the home stretch, and both men felt it between their legs. Each man didn’t care that he was already spent, instead putting all his remaining energy into bringing the other to orgasm. Andy whimpered and Greg growled, as both of their bodies were just about there. Jacking off both their penises, their collective shared manhood, together. Two bodies that rode each other. Two hearts that beat as one, united from this night forward forever for eternity in love, friendship, brotherhood, and companionship. Two souls that intertwined.

And now: “UUUUUUUHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!” “AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!” each one screamed, and leaned their heads back to yell. Both their penises shot right next to each other. Now, the souls that intertwined came full circle as semen shot up vertically from the slits of both penises; and as they did, the streams twirled around each other like a DNA helix in a beautiful display. Andy’s right hand tightened its grip on Greg’s neck, as they both came. After a brief moment, Andy silenced Greg’s guttural yell with a soft, passionate kiss, as both their bodies finished spurting the air with semen like a lotion bottle dispensing lotion: spurt, after spurt, after spurt, after spurt. Andy and Greg both shuttered as their bodies were still both in the physical process of ejaculating. Greg wrapped his muscular arms around Andy as they both fell to the floor again, with Greg on the bottom. Andy’s body was physically smaller, therefore lighter, so he could do this without hurting Greg: As they fell to the floor, Andy’s body laid completely on top of Greg’s, head to foot with one knee in between Greg’s legs for steadiness, just in case. Andy’s hands grabbed Greg by the obliques on both sides, as Andy and Greg finished their latest tongue-wrestling session. “I love you, Greg.” “I love you too, Andy.” “You’re the best, Greg . . . Greg . . . Greg . . . (echoing)”

“. . . Greg . . . Greg . . . Greg. Greg!” Andy said. “Snap out of it, dude! You OK?” “Yeah . . . I think so,” Greg replied puzzledly and confused. “C’mon,” Andy shot back, “Where the B-slip the cash register printed? It has to go in the envelope with your bank money. (in a sarcastic tone, as if Greg is supposed to know this already; and he is)” “Oh, it’s in my pocket,” Greg said. As he looked down and reached into his pocket fir the receipt, he saw IT: A huge tent right in the front of Greg’s pants, underneath, of course, was a rock-hard woody. Greg realized that it was only a daydream, but in the real world, Greg had a hard-on right in front of his boss. This was no dream, it was REAL. He was TERRIFIED. Greg may have dreamed about doing his boss, Andy. But in the real world, Andy was straight, and Greg knew this...or so Greg thought. Just as Greg reached into his pocket, Andy saw it. Big and hard, too. The sweat started to bead on Greg’s forehead. Andy would be well within his right, according to company rules, to FIRE Greg for making an unwanted sexual advance upon another employee, especially a supervisor/manager. This erection Greg was having right in front of Andy could be taken the wrong way.

Too late. It was seen, and now Greg resigned himself to his fate. He prepared himself for the worst.
    “You need a little help with that?” Andy cooed disarmingly as he stepped into Greg’s personal space.
    “I...I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to...” Greg stammered.
    “Greg, let’s not fight this attraction thing. You had your eye on me for quite awhile. And you know something, I’ve always wanted to know what was up under that tight shirt of yours,” Andy said with a wink.
    Greg smiled, “Really?”
    “Tell ya what: let’s finish the paperwork and closing down the store, run the money to the bank next door and then we can go back to the stockroom and have a little fun, just the two of us,” invited Andy.
    Greg grinned as he looked into Andy’s eyes, already knowing what was about to happen, “You’re on!”
    “And you’re turned on!” Andy shot back as he reached down and grabbed Greg by the crotch.
    The two men finished shutting down for the night, and went back to the stockroom . . . where they Happily Fucked After. The End.

Your opinions/comments are welcome. Thanks:smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted