Maybe a Fuck Buddy???

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by L4S1ICT, Mar 22, 2009.

1. L4S1ICT

L4S1ICT New Member

I haven't been up here in a while, and I have been think a lot lately. I have been quite depressed lately with everything from the economy to horrible dates, and so on.

I have been thinking about what my friends also keep saying how I'm so old fashioned with the traditional dating, and have thought about getting a fuck buddy, till maybe the right guy comes around. Does anyone think that would be a good idea???

I also want to know some site if anyone has any for free fuck buddy websites. You can post on here, or just send me a Message (PM).

Thanks!

2. Honey123

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    FB and FWB doesn't work for me. I have to have an emotional affection for someone to really be able to enjoy it all.

Don't worry about what your friends say 'bout you being old fashioned. Be who you are, know how you feel and what makes you happy. If you need relationship to be intimate with you then stand your ground and hold out for it dear cuz if you have a fuck buddy to keep you company until you meet the right man, then you might not notice him. Go with what your heart says is right for you.

Be safe and stay alive and disease free.

3. dj30905

dj30905 New Member

Albums:
    First, try not to focus so much on what's happening that's bad. I firmly believe that you make your own reality. If you view your life as being horrible, then it will be. Look at the brighter side and notice the good. Honestly, worrying too much about your buddies picking on you won't make how you feel about everything in general any better. Personally, I used to be the old-fashioned type. I didn't get picked on, but my friends understood. Then, I felt the way you did about it and took the route of having fuck buddies and/or one night stands (although I'm VERY selective and use protection). After a little while of doing this, I started to feel like there was something missing and sex didn't really mean anything to me. When I started back to being old-fashioned, that's when I realized that it was best for me. Yes, it does mean more choices, but after a while it can get kinda old. That's me, personally. But if you want to do this based only on how your friends feel, then it may not be right for you.

4. slcnewlife64

slcnewlife64 New Member

Albums:
    Hey Darnell listen to your heart always and not to your body. Just give things a little time and in the meantime keep believing in yourself. I think you are going trough so many changes and these changes are sometime very painful, but they teach us many things. Always the best thing to do is doing your best and everything else will fall into place. Take care of yourself!

5. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

It's a bit weird that they call you old-fashion when you are just 19 years old...

6. L4S1ICT

L4S1ICT New Member

Honey123, Thank you so much for the advice! :) Also PM me about not to meet them the same day you talked to them.

7. L4S1ICT

L4S1ICT New Member

Thanks dj30905, I'm trying not to look @ the negative. I have always been positive about life, but I have just been having bad days lately. I hope to see the brighter side of life. I will keep praying for better days. I so get what you are saying though, if I do the FB I might feel the same way you felt about it. Another problem I might have is I might fall in love, or something, and that will really suck on my part if they don't have that connection. I guess I might need new friends too. lol

8. L4S1ICT

L4S1ICT New Member

Slcnewlife64, Thank you so much for your advice as well. I really do want to follow my heart to where it leads me. I think if I could also find a local support group in my area I wouldn't be having so much desperation on everything right now.

9. L4S1ICT

L4S1ICT New Member

lol, They don't keep relationships so that is why they don't do the date thing, and calling me old fashioned, because I don't bring people home, and I be careful with everything I do when dating.

10. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you want to meet someone to hook up without the booze of going to a bar that's safe and effective, try Manhunt.net. I swear by it in terms of no-strings sex.

11. Honey123

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm old enough to have made a LOT of mistakes in the dating realm. I'll PM you with my rules list and a few of the why's that go along with it, but the short version for the moment... The less time you know someone before you sleep with them, the higher the chance is that you may regret having done so. The faster a man moves to get you into the sack, the greater the risk for your safety - and that includes risk of exposure to disease as well as the pscyco factor.

12. L4S1ICT

L4S1ICT New Member

I have a account with them, and a lot of those guys are not Hot, Sexy, or Cute in my area. I hate it, because the people on the site are like Ass-holes.

13. L4S1ICT

L4S1ICT New Member

OIC, Great! Can't wait to see the rules list. :cool:

14. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

be safe and watch the hormones!

15. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've heard that one's success on Manhunt depends to a large degree on where you live. But you've also got to develop a good eye for reading profiles. 90% of the guys I've met have been both compatible and really attractive, but you and I are probably looking for completely different things in a hook-up.

Good luck, whatever you do. It sucks being lonely.

16. L4S1ICT

L4S1ICT New Member

lol, Thanks!

17. L4S1ICT

L4S1ICT New Member

Thank you so much Bbucko. Good luck 2 u 2! It doesn't really suck being single, and why would we have different taste in hooking up with guys. I would whether have a really hot attractive guy in my bed instead of a ugly one. lol We might be different on types of guys like I prefer interracial dating, over dating the same race.

18. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I like evil little Latino bottoms with capacious asses and smaller, uncut dicks :cool:

But ever since I've been sexually active in my late teens, I've been most attracted to guys between the ages of 30-45. Most younger guys prefer fuck buds closer to their own age. It was a presumption I made in your case: sorry if I was mistaken.

Being single is great. I prefer it myself. But being lonely sucks.

19. L4S1ICT

L4S1ICT New Member

lol, OIC. lol The evil I can't handle. lol Yeah I prefer guys around my age, but I can definitely deal with dating a guy 10-20 years older than me. Yeah I understand what your saying about being single, and lonely. :wink:

20. L4S1ICT

L4S1ICT New Member

Thank you so much Honey. I will definitely keep theses rules in mind when attempting to date, or have one-nighter, or fuck buddy. Thanks for the PM! :cool:

Draft saved Draft deleted