Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I understand what you mean about feeling like you're old fashioned. I would love to know what advice others feel is best. I'm curious to hear advice and tips to one night stands.

BiItalianBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Have you tried Craigslist?? :rolleyes: Seriously, it is free and you can post exactly what you are looking for and set parameteres up front. So...be it Clist or manhunt or adam4adam or whatever....just make sure that you do what YOU need to do to protect yourself (eg, meet in public, tell someone where you are going, blah blah blah).

I went through the FB/FWB phase myself...it worked for me for a while. But at the end of the day, for me, using sex to fill a void can only go so far and then I was back at square one. Like a buddy of mine who is a recovering alcoholic says...he quit when he got to the point where he realized the hangovers & consequences were 3X as bad as the night of 'fun'. Sex, booze, drugs, shopping, work....all have their place in life, but can easily be misused and lead to really fugly consequences that make lonliness look like childsplay.

Hope I did not come off as some moralist, cause im not :biggrin1:. I am just reccomending you think things out before you act.