Maybe this has been discussed before, but...

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The small gold membership fee does offset the costs of operating the site. I like that idea better than having incessant popup ads and banners.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The small gold membership fee does offset the costs of operating the site. I like that idea better than having incessant popup ads and banners.

Werd. Some free sites out there I won't even visit because of the popups and spyware I'm likely to collect. No thanks. I agree with Kotchanski, that's a question not worth asking (for the seventeen-thousandth time).

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would like to be able to view the large pics without paying too but if that is what they need to do to keep this site running I think it's pretty reasonable.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Even if I didn't want to view large images, I would still pay for a gold membership, to support the site. This is not a business, it's a nonprofit organization.

Even the highest fee for a gold membership here ($9.99 for one month) averages out to 33 cents a day. That's half the price of a can of Diet Pepsi.

If you go ahead and pay the $39.99 rate (which is less than you'd pay to go out on a date), you can get a whopping 6 months of gallery access! (And the daily rate goes down to 22 cents).

I think it's a damn good deal, especially considering the overwhelming awesomeness of this place. :biggrin1:

jfrsndvs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think that it's fair to have a small charge to have all the benefits of this site, even for the free membership you get quite a bit, one of these days I might actually break down and buy a years worth of gold membership, but right now, I can think of other things that I can use the money for, such as groceries or gas for the truck, but you won't hear me complain about my limitations of having the free membership.