Maybe this has been discussed before, but...

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I've finally upgraded to a Gold Membership. And all it took was going to the bank, opening an account, waiting for my new debit card to arrive, and entering my card number.:rolleyes: Unfortunately I could only spring for a one month membership, but I hope to renew for a longer period when I have the money to do so.:redface: You can be sure I'm going to use my new privileges a lot during this month, though!:biggrin:

I

insearchofsomtin

I would love to meet you and your cock... were in cali are you??? wow!

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Am I the only one who thinks it's a little unfair that regular members -- such as myself -- can't view any damn full size pics or videos? I mean, c'mon...
i agree with you whole heartedly. While I do understnad the need to keep the site up and running, it seems that allowing a limited number of full size gallery views is in order. Or maybe there could be one free day a week. At the very least someone such as yourself, who has generously provided material, should be given access in exchange for posting pictures, especially since your pictures probably sell a fair number of memberships all on their own.