Maybe We're Just Nuts...

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
....lol...my roommate and I after enduring 3 days of Glee filming in front of our building went out side tonite to have a smoke. We were feeling randy and got into our cable tv show kinda mood. We approached tourists as they were guests on our show...lol
As tourists passed by we broke into endless streams of Good Morning,,,,ya know the Debbie Reynolds song. We just burst into that song at tourists as they passed by and welcomed them to our 'cable tv show'. Of course there is no show but we were the Steve and Edye for the night. We did endless banter and silly stuff. It was fun and we had great laffs w/alot of people.It was fun to see that people will just have fun JUST to have fun!
I almost want a local access show now!

Last edited:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This story reminds me of the time I was walking behind Hugh Jackman and he was singing a little diddy and doing a little dance down Fifth Avenue..... Everyone thought he was insane but he did seem to be enjoying himself!

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I remember one of my best girl friends and I singing in the hallways in high school and dancing around. It's fun just to be yourself and enjoy the moment. As soon as I read your post I started humming the song :)

There used to be a stocker in the grocery store near my home and everytime I saw him he was singing while he was working. He always made me smile because he was so happy.

I also just remembered a little dance my girl friend and I came up with and when we became older and went out we would still dance our strange dance with each other while people watched us :) It's so much fun!