Mc Cain Insider Complains: Palin Has, "Gone Rogue!"

Several McCain advisers have suggested to CNN that they have become increasingly frustrated with what one aide described as Palin "going rogue.

A Palin associate, however, said the candidate is simply trying to "bust free" of what she believes was a damaging and mismanaged roll-out. -CNN

This is so bad for the GOP. The last thing they need is infighting made public. It's very damaging and it appears the two sides are only going to get more acrimonious.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So, so she's a self-absorbed individualist with a big mouth and not much else. Big surprise.

From the linked article:
"Her lack of fundamental understanding of some key issues was dramatic," said another McCain source with direct knowledge of the process to prepare Palin after she was picked. The source said it was probably the "hardest" to get her "up to speed than any candidate in history."

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
So, so she's a self-absorbed individualist with a big mouth and not much else. Big surprise.

From the linked article:
"Her lack of fundamental understanding of some key issues was dramatic," said another McCain source with direct knowledge of the process to prepare Palin after she was picked. The source said it was probably the "hardest" to get her "up to speed than any candidate in history."
I'm sure that is the understatement of the year! Think how bad it might be if McCain wins and dies in office?

*Shudders almost pisses himself at the thought!*

swordfishME

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I just can't believe that McCain was allowed to pick this woman for his running mate. I know, I know. It is the candidates choice but I am sure the party weighs in if he is about to commit political Hari Kari with his choice.

I do not agree with about half of Obama's stances on the issues and would have considered voting for McCain before he made this head-scratcher of a choice.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
never understood the reasoning as to why he picked palin.........there was lot of baggage there to haul around.... people are not going to say it but the knocked up daughter prob did'nt really sit well with middle america and it just went down hill from there.

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think the GOP is gonna throw her under the bus when McCain loses.....
excellent. [/mr.Burns]

I agree. I'd love to see her defeated by a democrat for gov in AL in 2 yrs, now that her true colors are a little more on display. What a miserable joke.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
She's well aware that she may be held out as the scapegoat for the failure of this campaign. She doesn't trust the campaign strategists who aim to blame her for their catastrophic blunders. She understands that. Her instincts are sound. She has a future to protect.

It's telling how people behave in a crisis.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a shame the late historian Theodore H. White is no longer with us because he could write a dandy The Making of a (Vice) President chapter on Sarah Palin. This is a woman so vain she cannot see her own limitations if they hit her on the head. This is a woman who speaks of domestic economic issues and foreign policy with equal eloquence; much like a teenage beauty contestant mindlessly tells a judge she aspires to be a neurosurgeon or a model one day when she grows up. Oh but if we could only see the inner turmoil of her campaign staff in these final days.

Thus far more than one source has proclaimed that she has gone diva. My favorite episode was when she stepped down the stairs of her JetBlue ERJ-190 aircraft and made a hard right turn to talk to reporters on her own. Aboard the plane her staff were going nuts- "AAHH...Help! The candidate is speaking to the media extemporaneously and unscripted!"

What's then strange is that she and hubbie Todd gave People magazine an interview where they are so stiff and on-message they acted as if the warm and fluffy (largely female) rag was Hardball with Chris Matthews. During the interview they're talking about salmon fishing, preparing salmon and cooking salmon; apparently salmon loom large in the Alaskan life of the Palins. But they are so comically guarded in their responses it's almost as if they are suspecting the People reporter is attempting to set them up. It's as if Todd Palin is thinking: "Shit, I know they're using the salmon question to catch Sarah off-guard in order to ask the really tough international politics questions." That's right Todd and here's one about Bosnia-Herzegovina that Sarah Palin hasn't memorized an answer to! :confused: