Mc Donald's fries and Cockroaches...

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You're on an educational binge tonight?:smile:

You know what this means though.

Some major cosmetics giant will buy the ever lasting fries secret recipe from Mc D and it will become the secret ingredient of the latest in anti-ageing crud to put on your face....:eek::wink:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What a waste that he threw the fries away. Heat 'em up in the microwave -- they'd be goooooood, mmmm-mmmm!

Ewwwwwwww absolutely gross.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
so... put some food into a bunch of different containers, with random microbes making it into each container and no controls of any kind, and different things happen in each container. Pretty amazing.

That's some quality construction on those french fries

Also... not a really big surprise that there is more mold/bacteria on the street burger/fries. So... McDonald's has higher standards for cleanliness?

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No doubt that McDonald's french fries are bad for your health... this was just a pretty pointless "experiment." If you have something sitting in a sealed container for a month with no microbial activity going on, it's going to be the same story 2 months or 3 months or 5 years down the line.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While there are both aerobic and anaerobic microbes, there was plenty of oxygen in each container for any quantity of spores to feast. :wink:

(I'm not a chemistry major, but a very close friend of mine owns an oil/water recycling company in Texas, and they use "bugs" to degrade residues that cannot be recycled. They're currently working on some patents to convert greasy wastes from restaurants into bio-diesel fuel so the stuff can be recycled.)

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You're on an educational binge tonight?:smile:

You know what this means though.

Some major cosmetics giant will buy the ever lasting fries secret recipe from Mc D and it will become the secret ingredient of the latest in anti-ageing crud to put on your face....:eek::wink:

Nah, just too much youtube for my own good. I know the secret to the fries... It's crack! Obviously. :tongue:

eaglespga88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No doubt that McDonald's french fries are bad for your health... this was just a pretty pointless "experiment." If you have something sitting in a sealed container for a month with no microbial activity going on, it's going to be the same story 2 months or 3 months or 5 years down the line.

the jars werent medically sealed or anything...Im sure microbes could have gotten in there no problem. Those other jars didnt look like microbial activity!? There was microbial activity going on...just not affected by the fries. I have seen this though...left a mcdonalds bag in the fridge for a while by accident once, the burger..nasty. The fries, eerily fresh looking. Ive heard from some friends you could leave them in there for a year and they'd still look good. Thats just disgusting and completely unnatural.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the jars werent medically sealed or anything...Im sure microbes could have gotten in there no problem. Those other jars didnt look like microbial activity!? There was microbial activity going on...just not affected by the fries. I have seen this though...left a mcdonalds bag in the fridge for a while by accident once, the burger..nasty. The fries, eerily fresh looking. Ive heard from some friends you could leave them in there for a year and they'd still look good. Thats just disgusting and completely unnatural.

I've seen the same thing happen in my aunt's refrigerator, and my boyfriend's.

Media
The results were revolting, but the experiment itself wasn't sick. :wink:

no sick as in friggin awesome.... like man that experiment was so sick dude

I don't eat McDonalds anyway its a good thing I eat raw food because I wouldnt want that sitting in me. The last time I tried McDonald's fries my stomach could not handle the grease and I puked. But oh well America loves their fries and burgers!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I don't eat McDonalds anyway its a good thing I eat raw food because I wouldnt want that sitting in me. The last time I tried McDonald's fries my stomach could not handle the grease and I puked. But oh well America loves their fries and burgers!

The last time I had those fries was two weeks ago. I hadn't had any on longer than I can remember, and I felt so nauseous I actually tried to throw up.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

LOL -- I learn something new every day! Thanks, kiddo. :tongue::wink:

Are you a raw foodist? I tried that for a while, but when back to being a plain old ordinary non-dairy vegetarian. I still try to eat a lot of raw though.