MC Hammer

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by Imported, Jul 9, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

starllam: "The Funky Headhunter" video features his 'Pumps and a Bump' video that was banned from MTV due to his obscene display in a zebra striped thong. He even discusses his huge cock with an interviewer on the video. She asks if it is all real--or if his pouch was stuffed in the video. He gives a cocky grin and tells her she should know better. He said it was banned because of society was intemidated by a black man's overt sexuality and the size of their goods. Needless to say he works that thong for all it is worth. You can literally see his "goods" bouncing like crazy as he dances, thrusting his hips behind scantilly clad women. The interviewer even mentions the ban occurred because it was said he had an erection in most of the scenes. If you watch this you will see exactly why those accusations were made. The man is huge! And his body is buff as hell! After seeing this I'm dying to get my hands on the awards show footage of him in the singlet-style costume. I remember it well, but I sure would like to see that huge cock of his bouncing around again beneath that thing skin-tight material. Definitely a man proud of showing off what he's got! More power to him!

2. hungmormon

hungmormon New Member

HAMMER IS WELL HUNG

3. Imported

Gold Member

starllam: So have you seen the Pumps and a Bump video where he wears the thong? Any other footage of him to look for that you know of?

4. tariana

tariana New Member

5. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think he looks good, but not huge. That bikini is cut very high and has a pouch that he is tucked into. It is a good illusion

6. Tank30

Tank30 Member

Does any one have a clip of when he hosted and performed at the American Music Awards? I use to have it on tape but it got stolen. He performed in a black singlet and there was some nice good shots of his vpl/bulge while dancing.

7. dhsdad

dhsdad New Member

Albums:
    he's a pastor now...LOL

8. Phatdick

Phatdick New Member

Albums:
    Yeah same video that got him audited by the IRS and he lost it all......

9. bjvixen

Gold Member

Albums:
    ^...all except that phat dyck that got him audited in the 1st place!^

Draft saved Draft deleted