McCain an outsider??

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mensch1351, Sep 19, 2008.

1. Mensch1351

Gold Member

In the only other State that begins with "K"!
    Every time I listen to John McCain speak I really have to chuckle that he perceives himself as a Washington "outsider"! I guess his perception of Maverick ISN"T in his voting with GW on 90% of the issues -- but the 10% of his disagreements. With 130+ Washington Lobbyists running his campaign, I think it ludicrous that he now BLAMES the Lobbyists for the financial crises? As the great self identified "De-regulator" speaks, it appears as though he's had (or having) a dramatic conversion. Will the REAL John McCain please speak up!!:biggrin1:

2. socal9

socal9 New Member

Albums:
    AMEN man,,hes one of the most "elite"in congress

3. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    The only thing he's outside of is the realm of possibility.

4. b.c.

Gold Member

Albums:
    "Awwww...and I weally WANTED ta be a MAV-a-wick! Why can't I be a mav-a-wick too??? Waaa waaa waaaaaaa!!!"

5. avalonlovelove

avalonlovelove New Member

Honestly no offense to anyones political persona you're rooting for.But honestly I am not rooting for either one of them they both are against gay marriage and both seem to be homophobic also.Palin is no better she hates people like us.I even saw someone on youtube say they met her and she was a horrible woman.If I had to pick which I deny them both votes in November. Id pick Obama hes just slightly better than McCain in my eyes just a little bit.I respect anyones opinions or views on either one just an impartial observation nothing more nothing less.:smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted