McCain does not know how many houses he owns.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
That's no excuse. How many men do not know how many houses their wives own?

How many men don't know how much their wife charges on the master card, and how many pairs of shoes she has in the same closet he shares with her?

mem it's a silly argument. Why not discuss offshore drilling to bring the price of energy down in the United States?

D

deleted15807

Who? Rich men running for office masquerading as the 'common man'. That's who.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media

She's suppposed to be worth roughly $100 million, she and John keep their money separately, and the addition or subtraction of a condo or two as her investment portfolio changes may not even be of real interest to her, much less to John.
She probably has money managers looking after such things.
Mem, I really think it's entirely credible that John McCain doesn't know and doesn't care about such details of his wife's financial holdings.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How many men don't know how much their wife charges on the master card, and how many pairs of shoes she has in the same closet he shares with her?

mem it's a silly argument. Why not discuss offshore drilling to bring the price of energy down in the United States?

There is a big difference between houses and shoes. The ultimate "apples to oranges".

B_josh762

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
That's ok Obama thinks there are 57 states in the U.S. Guess they are even. Problem is it doesn't take a rocket scientist to be a presidential candidate. lol . We are really in trouble here in the U.S. just in case anyone hasn't noticed.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
There is a big difference between houses and shoes. The ultimate "apples to oranges".

It was tongue in cheek mem. The thing is, if they are investments, he wouldn't necessarily have a clue. She is independently wealthy. It's her money not his. For some reason, that is so hard for many on here to grasp.
I should be as wealthy as her. I think I'd be in the Bahamas.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
That's ok Obama thinks there are 57 states in the U.S. Guess they are even. Problem is it doesn't take a rocket scientist to be a presidential candidate. lol . We are really in trouble here in the U.S. just in case anyone hasn't noticed.

I noticed a long time ago. It's really scary. In fact, most of the world is in trouble now.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think it is hard to grasp that couples don't pool all the funds they have.
It just makes it clear to me that the rich are very out of touch with the common man.
Even with the way we live our lives day to day perhaps.
C.B.:saevil:

D

deleted15807

More 'gotcha journalism' that has absolutely NOTHING to do with governance.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He should have answered how may he has. He may not know that either.

D

deleted15807

Congress always exempts itself from the same laws they apply to others. Most of the public is simply too uninformed (stupid) to know.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah I saw this crap maybe he didn't think it was anyones fucking business so he didn't say. Wouldn't be the first cop out from a politician in history.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Correction, McCain didn't know how many houses his wife owned.
True, but he should have a vague idea.

Riiiight, hootz.
And several of them may be investments rather than places where the McCains ever spend time.
Frankly, in a way, one could find McCain's inattention to the matter refreshing, a sign that he isn't counting the gold every evening.

I have no doubt at least one of her homes is an investment property, but I don't find his inattention refreshing. I do find it to be a possible sign of dementia. We already went through that with Reagan I don't think we should have to do it again with Mc Cain :cool:

[
True, it's more like apples and steel re-bar.