McCain does not know how many houses he owns.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
thank god...being on Sargon's ignore list is the greatest honor i could hope to achieve on LPSG...next, if only Marley would do it.

No way in hell!! First of all cuz I know you'd still be responding to me and shitting all over my username. Second, the garbage you post is the next best thing to reading the hilarity that would ensue if I asked my four year old nice to write a story about Quixote, or explain metaphysics. Except she doesn't get as worked up as you do when hears viewpoints different from her own. Then again most of her viewpoints involve Drake&Josh or Dora the Explorer, but the level of emotional attachment is pretty parallel. Feel free to put me on ignore though.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No way in hell!! First of all cuz I know you'd still be responding to me and shitting all over my username. Second, the garbage you post is the next best thing to reading the hilarity that would ensue if I asked my four year old nice to write a story about Quixote, or explain metaphysics. Except she doesn't get as worked up as you do when hears viewpoints different from her own. Then again most of her viewpoints involve Drake&Josh or Dora the Explorer, but the level of emotional attachment is pretty parallel. Feel free to put me on ignore though.

-when have i ever shit on your username? I love Bob Marley.
- I really think someone who posts as much garbage as you should not be accusing others of posting garbage.
- You niece would probably do a better job explaining Quixote or Metaphysics than most people...certainly you...she would at least attempt to find scratch the surface a bit more than just shouting "conspiracy". She also would not complain about her youth being called into question....or at least she'd be able to laugh it off, instead of complaining that someone called her "kid".
- I don't mind different viewpoints at all. But there is quite a gap between a different viewpoint, and total stupidity...which you espouse quite often.
- I wouldn't put you on ignore...it is too amusing waiting to see how hysterical you will go over the next perceived slight, insult or non-controversial thing which then gets blown into the stratosphere of absurdity.

Keep climbing up on your beloved cross...it amuses me so

:crucified:

D

deleted15807

Don't put him on ignore, his uneducated-dressed-up-as-educated ramblings are hysterical!!

I really had no choice. As it's been said 'Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity'. For that reason alone I had to clear the radar of the useless blip.

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He knows. However, he doesn't want his personal wealth to become a focal point. Last month it was reported that his wife paid a $170k personal credit card bill. I'm trying to figure out how you spend that much each month =)

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I really had no choice. As it's been said 'Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity'. For that reason alone I had to clear the radar of the useless blip.

LOL

says the guy who keeps voting for the same corrupt political parties over and over while castigating other s for actually voting against those things.

what a hero you are.

as for sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity...remember that when you are casting your vote this November for corruption and corporate america by voting for one of the two political machines.

Thank the lord i am on your ignore list...now you can live in your own cloistered world of holier than thou hypocrisy, without anyone to shatter it.

kind of the LPSG version of putting your hands over your ears and saying "LALALALALALALALA"

It would be funny if you weren't so deadly serious about voting for the same folks who cause the problems, than have the gall to blame others for voting against them.

You're a real hero.

So, since you can't see this...thanks for voting for more corruption...douchebag.