McCain Ducks Debate

MalakingTiti

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's apparent McCain doesn't want to be President. This is the beginning of the end for his campaign. There are 40 days left until someone is chosen to deal with this mess. This attempt by McCain shows that he is more comfortable as a Senator.

I agree with 100%. Its obvious that McCain is in over his head and doesn't really want to win this election. He is doing everything to find a face saving way out of this thing. The problem is he is not saving face at all. Even his own supporters are beginning to distance themselves from him.

Anyway, I'm good with whatever way he chooses to go, as long as he goes. I'm sick of seeing him and that pastey assed wife of his anyway. And that's another thing... Why the hell can't he go anywhere without her? I mean come on. How many of us take our wife/girlfriend to work? Maybe she is actually the old fuck's nurse.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its a HUGE EMERGENCY!!!

wait, McCain cancelled on David Letterman... but...

Letterman pwns him for it.

YouTube - David Letterman Reacts to John McCain Suspending Campaign

Ruh Roh... its a huge emergency for McCain.. but first, he needs to interview with Katie Couric and tell her all about how big an emergency it is. No time for Letterman... no time for Debates... but plenty of time fo rthe cameras and the "suspended" campaign.

atomicTIGER

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I could SEE this coming!!! Hhahahaha! When the hurricane hit it was the PERFECT excuse for Bush not to show at the Convention---and did ANYONE notice someone else was never heard from or mentioned even ONCE! Who? It was Darth Vader(Chenny). Never once seen or heard from at the convention---And NOW McCain KNOWS he will looks like a fool at ANY debate finds a excuse to get out of it. But there is MORE to his decision. Think about it---------times up. #1 McCain is broke and if he can stop TV commercials for a week or so it will save him millions he doesn't have-----#2 When its time for Palins debate she has a perfect excuse. She will say this--- MARK MY WORDS!!! You heard it here FIRST! Palin will say "Since Obama insisted on debating in a time of emergency I will in solidarity with John McCain I will NOT debate as well." That is what will happen Mark My words. She now has her excuse!!! And the SAD part is the ONE person who is MOST responsible for this whole mess is guess who??? Times up-----Its not Bush this time fully---keep guessing its -----He's named --MR. Stop Regulation and Mr. Stop Oversite-----Your Right!!!! ITS GEORGE MCCAIN!!!!!!!!! He has been on a mission for 26 years eliminating regulations and oversight that let Wall Street run wild and NOW HE ACTS LIKE only he can solve it!!!! Maybe he's right because he knows more about it than ANYONE since HE CAUSED this MESS almost single handedly!!!!

Last edited:

atomicTIGER

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is the most transparent bullshit I've ever seen. They even had the debates during WWII.
Very wise response! As President Obama said today this is exactly "this MOST critical time to HAVE a debate. The public wants to KNOW WHAT the candidates would do !!!" It no time to run and hid in a closet!!! Either shit or get OFF THE POT John McCain!!! John McCain caused this problem!!! DON'T KEEP RUNNING FROM WHAT YOU CAUSED MR DEREGULATOR FOR 26 YEARS!!!!

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Obama ducked debating first. Ducked a (slightly more) real town hall style debate, not these silly little publicity stunts with hundred page mutually agreed rulebooks.

Oh please, as if "town halls" aren't staged either. They bring is special guests with special questions, and all questions are screened beforehand.

Plus, Obama didn't bail two days before the debate, and then try and make it so the VP debate would magically be pushed back into probably never.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This economy MESS is bigger than both McCain And Obama...Remember they are senators first until the election. They need to be in Washington to help fix this.

Word. I mean what the fuck is wrong with some of you guys? I am a democrat but some of you are really acting like bitches these days. Complaining about everything. They are senators and we are in a financial crisis, I don't give a shit about two ass clowns up there spewing trash out of their mouths to garner votes; GO FIX THE FUCKING PROBLEM FIRST. Or we all are going to be broke. Regardless who is president. Regardless who puts on the best front during the debate.

And is McCain really afraid of obama in a debate? Obama seems to be a bozo without a tele prompter, and Hillary mopped his ass up. And I don't seem to recall McCain doing such a bad job in the republican debates I thought he held his own.

I'm sorry, do you really think a bullshit debate is going to fix the economy? That is definitely what this country needs right now, a fucking debate. Two ass clowns FRONTING. That gets shit done for sure. Are they going to have the answers on friday night? I think some of you just WANT to see them debate while this problem is looming over us because it reflects bad on the republican party. At least be man enough to say it, there is nothing wrong with that.

Yeah it could be a political move and all that conspiracy theory shit, to make obama look bad. Whatever. Obama wants the debate now because of the current situation as it will make himself look good; so tell me what is the difference? But the premise remains the same; something needs to be done and it needs to be done now. At least McCain is being somewhat pro active about it.

Watching two frauds frolic on a stage frontin' aint gonna do jack. But for entertainment purposes friday night I hope it is still on.

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not saying it's equatable. But McCain wanted a series of more open town hall debates. Of course they're staged, but they aren't nearly so rigid as these jokes of soundbite fodder we call debates. The rulebook is literally dozens of pages long. It's stupid. McCain sought to actually talk. I really can't disagree with his dislike of the televised moderated jokes we see today.

Have to agree with Skull...I'm voting Obama, but this is just another example of how ridiculous the "discussion" is here. I need to go back to just talkng about how much that chick I boned last night wailed and fawned over my larger-than-average cock.

Last edited:

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Won't there be times when a President has to do two things at the same time?

This evading the debate does not bode well for McCain's leadership ability and is quite telling how well he can manage his campaign let alone the Presidency.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah it could be a political move and all that conspiracy theory shit, to make obama look bad. Whatever. Obama wants the debate now because of the current situation as it will make himself look good; so tell me what is the difference?

Because the debate had already been set. Hes backing out 2 days before. This "crisis" has been going on since Sunday.

but live in your dreamland... "democrat" that has done nothing but bash Obama and back up Palin.

Americans dont react too kindly to cowards. McCain may have been a POW, but he is scared, because he has been beefing up for a foreign policy debate, (his strong point), but now is facing an economic debate (his admitted weak point)

And like Letterman said... why not let Palin take over and run the campaign while McCain is busy?

LOL!!!!

Last edited:

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
It's apparent McCain doesn't want to be President. This is the beginning of the end for his campaign. There are 40 days left until someone is chosen to deal with this mess. This attempt by McCain shows that he is more comfortable as a Senator.

I think you nailed it in the first response.

Whatever Sen. Obama's shortcomings may or may not be, the failures of the current admin are fully exposed. If there is one thing I know about the US, you don't do losers.

There is a solution, it is the Merryl Lynch option. Let the sector sort out it's own mess. You may still lose your home though, not that you'll get a sorry ooops.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

blah blah...

how about Obama ducks 10 town halls.....

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Won't there be times when a President has to do two things at the same time?

This evading the debate does not bode well for McCain's leadership ability and is quite telling how well he can manage his campaign let alone the Presidency.

why couldn't obama do simple town hall meetings....