McCain (Rove) Palin can't make news so they go to where the news is

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
GUSTAV!
Now who's acting like a pres?!!
If he is still Senator (and not running for pres) he could really give a damn.
Without Rove there is no way in hell this idiot would have the brains to choose either Palin (he really wanted his Democratic traitor Lieberman who teaches him geography about the foreign policy he is suppose to be master of) or choose to head south for the storm.

The only way the Obama-Biden campaign will succeed in convincing people that they are destined for another 4 more years of Bush is to convince everyone that rove ran the bush WhiteHouse and is running the McCain campaign. Good luck digging up the dirt guys!

D

deleted15807

With a VP that doesn't know what a VP does. And McCain who on the world stage needs blatant coaching from pal Lieberman. If Obama had made the same mistake oh my fucking Gawd this would be the tape that Fox News would run 24 hrs a day. Shut down all programming and endlessly loop Biden not knowing what a VP does and Obama getting on-air coaching from say Hillary. Jeez it would be a frackin blowout from November. Instead the corporate media 'journalists' say nothing. Nothing.

uniqueusername

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
With a VP that doesn't know what a VP does. And McCain who on the world stage needs blatant coaching from pal Lieberman. If Obama had made the same mistake oh my fucking Gawd this would be the tape that Fox News would run 24 hrs a day. Shut down all programming and endlessly loop Biden not knowing what a VP does and Obama getting on-air coaching from say Hillary. Jeez it would be a frackin blowout from November. Instead the corporate media 'journalists' say nothing. Nothing.

Biden showed up drunk at some event and I haven't seen anyone air it yet:

YouTube - Has Joe Biden been drinkin?

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Drunk or not, he certainly made an ass of himself. But that's classic Biden. The unintelligible mush-mouth at 1:40 is particularly amusing.

D

deleted15807

Ahh OK now time to switch gears since they first charge didn't stick. Classic republican strategy.

Maybe the Republicans can have Rev. Dobson pray for someone to slip Biden a drink at the debates with that oil industry hack from Alaska. The wonderful Reverend prayed for rain on Obama's parade but apparently God saved the rain for McCain.

Last edited by a moderator:

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Posting the "what does a VP do" link on every thread is an equally effective tactic. :rolleyes:

mickstl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All I know is that if a Republican had called "Barry": "articulate" and "clean" like "corn row plug" Biden did -- there would have been a firestorm of epic proportions.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
All I know is that if a Republican had called "Barry": "articulate" and "clean" like "corn row plug" Biden did -- there would have been a firestorm of epic proportions.
Bush said something about him being well-spoken around the same time and they all nearly shit their pants in disgust and outrage. Biden's "clean" remark made it a 4-alarm controversy at the time. Henceforth it'll get a pass, though. Bygones and all that.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ahh OK now time to switch gears since they first charge didn't stick. Classic republican strategy.

Maybe the Republicans can have Rev. Dobson pray for someone to slip Biden a drink at the debates with that oil industry hack from Alaska. The wonderful Reverend prayed for rain on Obama's parade but apparently God saved the rain for McCain.

You are one angry, hysterical fool at times... Oh, and I forgot paranoid.

D

deleted15807

You are one angry, hysterical fool at times... Oh, and I forgot paranoid.

Not certain you can read let alone click a hyperlink. And I'm afraid YOU are the fool clinging to failed policies and failed politicians.