McCain supporter attacked, with "B" cut in her face.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm singin' in the rain, just singin' in the rain, what a glorious time to be happy again...

MCCAIN VOLUNTEER 'ATTACKED AND MUTILATED' IN PITTSBURGH...
'B' CARVED INTO 20-YEAR OLD WOMAN'S FACE...

Woman Attacked At ATM, Assailant Carves Letter Into Her Face

Woman Robbed, Attacked With Knife At Bloomfield ATM

POSTED: 4:03 pm EDT October 23, 2008
UPDATED: 5:12 pm EDT October 23, 2008

PITTSBURGH -- A 20-year-old woman who was robbed at an ATM in Bloomfield was also maimed by her attacker, police said.Pittsburgh police spokeswoman Diane Richard tells Channel 4 Action News that the victim was robbed at knifepoint on Wednesday night outside of a Citizens Bank near Liberty Avenue and Pearl Street just before 9 p.m.Richard said the robber took $60 from the woman, then became angry when he saw a McCain bumper sticker on the victim's car. The attacker then punched and kicked the victim, before using the knife to scratch the letter "B" into her face, Richard said.Richard said the woman refused medical treatment after the assault, which happened outside the view of the bank's surveillance cameras.The robber is described as a dark-skinned black man, 6 feet 4 inches tall, 200 pounds with a medium build, short black hair and brown eyes.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sounds like a staged hoax to me.
If someone wanted to carve a B in her face, that cut would have been MUCH deeper than what she scratched on her face. It doesn't even look like a knife wound.
Furthermore....if someone is struggling with you... its going to be goddamned awfully hard, without the help of others to keep a person still enough to etch a "B" in their face.

Why in the world if you are Kicked and beaten, not seek medical attention, especially being a woman??!!!
Outside of camera views??
How convenient.

I did notice how Palin and McCain "spoke to her personally" and how Obamas campaign had to make a statement.

This is a pure racist jab at the Obama campaign formulated by some fucknut trying to make a name for herself.

if it indeed is a hoax -Hopefully she has that scar forever for her stupidity.
I Sooo hope they do a polygraph on this bitch and find her guilty of fraud. Then they should charge her for racial crimes.

And remember Kids.... Local TV stations broadcast to smear their views to the general public. Every single one of them does it.
The local news is the biggest waste of money out there.

Heres the actual link to the "article" ...if you want to call it that.
It didnt even break the surface of the skin. I've had scratches worse than this.

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/17789356/detail.html

Last edited:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So what's your point here faceking? Do you consider this in anyway germane to the discussion?

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so it would seem like you are a real true uncompassionate supporter of McCain. as he to has no compassion for anyone not even his own people. yet you seem to follow him like a FLY TO SHIT. you are also lower than Whale Shit in the bottom of the ocean because you some how find humor in a tragedy to someone just because she was voting for YOUR party line. yes a true McCain whack supporter. as you have know feeling for this women and she is a republican of your party, and i doubt an Obama supporter had any part in it if it really did happen even.

D

deleted157868

so it would seem like you are a real true uncompassionate supporter of McCain. as he to has no compassion for anyone not even his own people. yet you seem to follow him like a FLY TO SHIT. you are also lower than Whale Shit in the bottom of the ocean because you some how find humor in a tragedy to someone just because she was voting for YOUR party line. yes a true McCain whack supporter. as you have know feeling for this women and she is a republican of your party, and i doubt an Obama supporter had any part in it if it really did happen even.
Oh, you liberals are so enlightened and would never do such a thing. I always thought you looked retarded in your pics; now I know you are.

D_one and done

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
meh. this is unbelievable in every sense of the word. im counting this as bullshit. so this "attacker" faced you, punched you, kicked you, took a knife, LOOKED YOU IN THE FACE (as im sure he would have had to do to carve so accurately) and deliberately carved a neat B into your face WHILE you were struggling. and thats the best description you could come up with? you were aware enough to get eye color but you dont know any other features besides that? he was black, he was kinda tall. he had short cropped hair. medium build. brown eyes. how general is that? hell she just described me!

they need to grill that woman. id hate for some innocent guy to go to jail over this bull.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like how the B on her face is backwards...probably used a mirror and a paperclip

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I really don't know how to really address this thread so I will say this.

There are a lot of bad things that happen to people these days. This doesn't excuse the criminal acts of a rogue. I am a survivor of a hate crime. I really know how that feels for that lady. I hope that they catch the guy that did that to her.

I really hate that one person's cruel act can influence people's perspective on people. I know how easy that can be. But I had to fight a lot to be the person I am today.

Everytime, there is an election in this country, there is an us v. them competitive streak amongst the parties. You know. I really don't care who gets the Presidency. I am really, really tired of these cunted and dicktated tirades and shitty ribbings. I want somebody in office that will fucking do some better changes in America and globally.

If Americans don't want Obama, America will not have Obama. Simple as that. I hope that he gets a chance to be President. If he does get the job, he is really going to have his work cut out for him. I am happy to at least see him IN MY LIFETIME to be campaigning as a Presidential candidate.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the story was horrible and defintely staged...i mean really...backwards?!?!?!
Also...what really got me was...

I'm singin' in the rain, just singin' in the rain, what a glorious time to be happy again... [/quote]

I'm glad this was funny enough to you that you were "happy again"...

nothing like self mutilation or a story about someone being attacked to make one sing...

Last edited:

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Granted it is possible this story was fabricated but then the odds of that are about nil so I will believe the victim.

Some of you are absolutely detestable with your beyond ignorant comments and thinking though and I wonder just how brave you pussies would be when a large man just kicked the shit out of you and had a knife in your face while you were on the ground. Sick bitches ....

D_one and done

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Granted it is possible this story was fabricated but then the odds of that are about nil so I will believe the victim.

no, the odds WOULD be nil if her account weren't so shady. i suppose its too early to discount her completely but there is also no reason to trust her completely because there are WAY to many holes in this story.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, you liberals are so enlightened and would never do such a thing. I always thought you looked retarded in your pics; now I know you are.

you are a twit if you think this is funny. and i am a PROUD DEMOCRAT. unlike your pussy of a candidate of who you think can do nooooo wrong. now go home to your mama and have her dry your tears. retarded my ass. i would talk if i where you how many time you been asking every one in your threads if you have the biggest dick for an 18 yr, old GROW UP DUDE. so for the record Ive seen babies born with more than you so learn to deal with it since you aren't apparently satisfied with it the way it is. go and show more of your ignorance by posting back to me. as childish as you feel you need to be, i can handle it you little twit.

sparky11point5

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A lot of people are getting their knickers in a knot.

The story is real, as reported by WTAE. But, I think casting this as some sort of political attack is ungrounded. If you read the news item, she was robbed at an ATM. Then, when the attacker was leaving the crime scene, he saw a McCain sticker and returned to assault her. He was not an Obama campaign worker, just a criminal.

I think Faceking was 'singing in the rain' because he perceived some false equivalence in the tire slashing and other assaults that are happening at Obama political events with this crime in Pittsburgh. Me, I am never happy to hear that someone has been assaultted and injured. (Call me a soft Liberal, if you will.)