McCain supporter attacked, with "B" cut in her face.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
you are a twit if you think this is funny. and i am a PROUD DEMOCRAT. unlike your pussy of a candidate of who you think can do nooooo wrong. now go home to your mama and have her dry your tears. retarded my ass. i would talk if i where you how many time you been asking every one in your threads if you have the biggest dick for an 18 yr, old GROW UP DUDE. so for the record Ive seen babies born with more than you so learn to deal with it since you aren't apparently satisfied with it the way it is. go and show more of your ignorance by posting back to me. as childish as you feel you need to be, i can handle it you little twit.

Wow! So war hero John McCain is a “pussy” = what do you call Obama, Queen Pussy?

And you have seen babies born with larger cocks then http://www.lpsg.org/members/spolle.html

….. what ….. ummm…. kinda babies were you looking at cus they weren’t human

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Faceking got punked.

From KDKA news:

Police sources tell KDKA that a campaign worker has now confessed to making up a story that a mugger attacked her and cut the letter "B" in her face after seeing her McCain bumper sticker.

Ashley Todd, 20, of Texas, initially told police that she was robbed at an ATM in Bloomfield and that the suspect became enraged and started beating her after seeing her GOP sticker on her car.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I knew there was something wrong with that story when I heard it on the news yesterday. Figures her crazy butt would be from Texas.:rolleyes:

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Granted it is possible this story was fabricated but then the odds of that are about nil so I will believe the victim.

Some of you are absolutely detestable with your beyond ignorant comments and thinking though and I wonder just how brave you pussies would be when a large man just kicked the shit out of you and had a knife in your face while you were on the ground. Sick bitches ....

1BiGG1: I hope you'll apologize to the folks you called "pussies", since the story is indeed false.

What made you so willing to believe the story?

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was STAGED!. end of story(except for jail time):

Pittsburgh station KDKA reports that Ashley Todd, the 20-year-old McCain volunteer who claims to have been mugged by a black man and had a "B" carved in her face, today admitted to fabricating the attack.

In short: It's like a political version of the Susan Smith or Charles Stuart stories

Drudge gave big play to the incident, and both McCain and Palin called the girl's family. Obama's campaign issued a statement expressing concern and calling for a prosecution of the assailant. Police sources tell KDKA that a campaign worker has now confessed to making up a story that a mugger attacked her and cut the letter "B" in her face after seeing her McCain bumper sticker.

Ashley Todd, 20, of Texas, initially told police that she was robbed at an ATM in Bloomfield and that the suspect became enraged and started beating her after seeing her GOP sticker on her car.

Police investigating the alleged attack, however, began to notice some inconsistencies in her story and administered a polygraph test.

Authorities, however, declined to release the results of that test.

Investigators did say that they received photos from the ATM machine and "the photographs were verified as not being the victim making the transaction."

This afternoon, a Pittsburgh police commander told KDKA Investigator Marty Griffin that Todd confessed to making up the story.

The commander added that Todd will face charges; but police have not commented on what those charges will be.

Jonathan Martin's Blog: When it rains it pours - Politico.com

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This is precisely the kind of unethical stunt republicans are famous for in the extremity of their fear campaigns.
If she refused medical treatment, then she was not cut, much less "carved" into.

This is utter bullshit-

Alyssa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Granted it is possible this story was fabricated but then the odds of that are about nil so I will believe the victim.

Some of you are absolutely detestable with your beyond ignorant comments and thinking though and I wonder just how brave you pussies would be when a large man just kicked the shit out of you and had a knife in your face while you were on the ground. Sick bitches ....

You believed the victim and guess what, she was lying. lmao

As another poster has already indicated, the Police say it was staged. Anyone with half a brain could look at that backwards ass "B" and know that it was done in a mirror. It defies common sense that some guy robbing someone in the middle of a business district is going to take the time to carve a well-formed "B" backwards into someone's face. Please.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ashley Todd apparently has a youtube video post about the "mean janitor" at New York's Queens College, which relates to her thwarted efforts to promote the McCain campaign at the college. The man in the video (by strange coincidence a tall black man) allegedly took down her literature posted in the washroom at that institution.

"this janitor took down all of my signs... and tore them apart... I am really perturbed. He closed off the bathrooms and is making it very hostile."

YouTube - Mean "Jan...Itor"

Someone needs help.

davec94

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i love how everything the republicans try this election gets turned around and thrown back into their faces.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
1BiGG1: I hope you'll apologize to the folks you called "pussies", since the story is indeed false.

What made you so willing to believe the story?

I have no problem saying I believed her story since the victims of crime; especially heinous acts rarely lie about it. Rape is the most underreported crime in this country because women are afraid of how they will be treated if they do for instance.

As far as “pussies” ok, they are not pussies for questioning her story but at the time some were saying bird-brained things like this couldn’t have happened for various reasons like the alleged assailant could not possibly have done this because the “B” was not perfectly installed on her face and their lack of basic reasoning skills prompted me to respond with a reminder none of them would likely be very brave after being beaten and having a knife in their face had this story been true.

thoswood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Just read it off the wire about 1:30p EST-- The Pittsburgh police have determined the volunteer filed a false complaint and may face the consequent charges. Seems her story morphed over a day or two and the evidence didn't quite support her story. To bad that's her best idea for getting Mccain-Palin elected.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You believed the victim and guess what, she was lying. lmao

Obama believed her also, are you laughing you ass off at him too lol! :biggrin1:

As another poster has already indicated, the Police say it was staged. Anyone with half a brain could look at that backwards ass "B" and know that it was done in a mirror. It defies common sense that some guy robbing someone in the middle of a business district is going to take the time to carve a well-formed "B" backwards into someone's face. Please.

And he couldn’t have been above doing this resulting in an upside-down B if this story was true? :rolleyes: