McCain takes campaign tips from The Penguin

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

The old Batman series starring Adam West has been shown to be quite prescient, as an episode involving The Penguin parallels the current Pres. election. The Youtube video titled "Batman Vs. The Penguin: The Debate" features the rivals in a debate for mayor of Gotham. The Penguin's speech sounds eerily like attack points coming from McCain's campaign, including the line "Who is he?" and implying that Batman is covering up an insidious past. He talks about Batman's associations with thugs and criminals, while hyping his own stunning character, all the while repeating that he is only stating facts and not mud-slinging. Seriously, this is exactly what happens. When Batman tries to defend himself, The Penguin's henchmen blast a woman singing a pro-Penguin song over his speech. While you can't see the face of the woman, it may be safe to assume she is wearing glasses and sitting on a snowmobile. Of course, the similarities stop there, unless you can imagine Joe Biden wearing a Robin costume.

The url: YouTube - Batman vs. The Penguin: The Debate

So much for me not adding fuel to the political fires here. :tongue: I saw this online and thought it was hysterical, yet true. I was tempted to post it under funny stuff. :biggrin1: