Mccain won't give up

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Isn't it kinda cute? Makes you wanna pinch his big flappy cheeks and go "Aww, you gave it your best try. Who's my wittle wesident huh? Who's my wittle wesident? It's kinda stinky winky in here, does somebody need his Depends changed?"

Losing to an unknown, young lawyer must be a nightmare come true for him so I would like to extend an olive branch. If Mccain loses I will gladly take him out for ice cream, my treat.

Last edited:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Isn't it kinda cute? Makes you wanna pinch his big flappy cheeks and go "Aww, you gave it your best try. Who's my wittle wesident huh? Who's my wittle wesident? It's kinda stinky winky in here, does somebody need his Depends changed?"

Losing to an unknown, young lawyer must be a nightmare come true for him so I would like to extend an olive branch. If Mccain loses I will gladly take him out for ice cream, my treat.

You're so bad. LOL!!!! :biggrin1:

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Actually, it is a nightmare come true for America. McCain is hardly an appetizing choice as leader of the free world...then again, neither is an "unknown, young lawyer".

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Obama is HARDLY unknown......unless you haven't been paying attention for the past 4 years......His EVERY move has been followed by the press since his '04 Democratic convention.

explain that to MArley...he is the one who called him an unknown.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Obama is HARDLY unknown......unless you haven't been paying attention for the past 4 years......His EVERY move has been followed by the press since his '04 Democratic convention.

I'm thinking of the average American who's only exposure to politics is 5 minutes of CNN time before/after dinner.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That would be enough to know Obama.

Lol.

Lol again.

Still laughing....

That was funny Senor

Don't get real comfy with the polls. Reagan was behind until 5 days before the election when he beat Carter.

I can't even imagine this board if the unthinkable happens...

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
also have you seen how much gas is lowerd sence the close election is coming, went from 4.16 down to 2.98 here in ohio, oil has went down as well but the last time it did gas stayed the same, im not complainig mind you its like getting a raise in my pay check for me LOL, but its nice to know how bad the reps, wont our vote now and after they get it we are all chicken shit again sort of. hope im wrong but the pumps wil tell. but the ice cream and the moose thing sounds good only needs to be rubed in there face like they rub stuff in ours for the last 8 yrs, and god forbid 4 more if that McSOB gets elected in.

Last edited: