McCain's shocking attack on Bush

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Because this is the best word to descripe why the extreme right will vote for McCain in November no matter what he says until then.

McCain can claim the moon is made of green cheese - and they will still vote for him.

Obama can be as "white" as he can - they will still see him as a "N-word"...

maybe i misunderstood you, your intention may have been to represent mccain's views but it seemed you like YOU were referring to obama that way. that's a very powerful word and hopefully next time you'll exercise better judgment before you decide that it's necessary to post it, and your reasoning in the first sentence makes me think it was more your line of thinking than his. i interpret the first sentence in the above quote as "the right won't vote for obama because he's a negro". it still seems in part like you're using the word, not mccain.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Because this is the best word to descripe why the extreme right will vote for McCain in November no matter what he says until then.

McCain can claim the moon is made of green cheese - and they will still vote for him.

Obama can be as "white" as he can - they will still see him as a "N-word"...

There may still be those that vote by color but there are plenty of others that color has zero effect on their decision making. Many, even on the far-right would vote for a candidate like Colon Powell but it’s not likely they would vote for Skippy, opps, I mean Obama because they can see-through his high school pep rally style promises, not because of his skin color.

Obama is just another in a long list of wannabes that makes all kinds of unrealistic promises that sell well in a campaign but most people know that if elected they will never play out. Remember how a major point of Bill Clinton’s campaign was offering blanket health care and Hillary was going too personally oversee its enactment after he was elected? The same thing is going on now with Skippy, he is making all kinds of promises that most people are smart enough too see-through.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Powell was probably the whitest shade of black ever seen. He was a hero. He was a softie. He could perhaps carry some far-right (if not extreme right) votes. Obama is different - he has an opinion of his own - thus he's dangerous.

Comparing Obama to Bill or Billary is (hopefully) way off... Bill was a fake all along - before, during and after office. Obama might be different. And if not - well, at least we have had hope for a few months...

Last edited:

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There may still be those that vote by color but there are plenty of others that color has zero effect on their decision making. Many, even on the far-right would vote for a candidate like Colon Powell but it’s not likely they would vote for Skippy, opps, I mean Obama because they can see-through his high school pep rally style promises, not because of his skin color.

Obama is just another in a long list of wannabes that makes all kinds of unrealistic promises that sell well in a campaign but most people know that if elected they will never play out. Remember how a major point of Bill Clinton’s campaign was offering blanket health care and Hillary was going too personally oversee its enactment after he was elected? The same thing is going on now with Skippy, he is making all kinds of promises that most people are smart enough too see-through.

i agree, to an extent. i do believe he has good intentions, but it's common practice for a president to promise unrealistic changes and set unrealistic goals.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ummm no! They are not fighting for the alleged Jesus; they are fighting to keep the warriors of the alleged Allah under control. Major difference.

Really?!?!? Are there a difference?!

But you admit they are "religious-wacko Neanderthals"?!

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Powell was probably the whitest shade of black ever seen. He was a hero. He was a softie. He could perhaps carry some far-right (if not extreme right) votes. Obama is different - he has an opinion of his own - thus he's dangerous.

possibly, but i personally have heard few of his opinions throughout his campaign. usually when i watch him i hear generic promises all politicians make, and on some important issues he dodges them without really letting you know where he stands, basically leaving important questions unanswered.

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Bill was a fake? How so in what way? At least when bill was in office we as a country were not in dept by trillions of dollars.Masses of people were not sleeping in their cars.Hundreds of thousands of jobs were not sent to india etc.Your logic stuns me

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Really?!?!? Are there a difference?!

But you admit they are "religious-wacko Neanderthals"?!

Ummm again, NO! Bush and friends are advocates of secular government. In fact, I don’t even believe Bush believes that the alleged Jesus was a god but he is forced to pretend that he does because it’s required to get elected.

We didn’t set up military bases in Asia & Europe in the past to spread the word of the alleged Jesus and we are not doing that today.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Copenhagen...

Oh, thinking I'm not allowed to vote then... Just a crazy European with an attitude...

Well, sorry to break it to you. I have a dual citizenship by birth (well, adoption actually - but same rules apply - jus sanguinis - by right of blood) since my mother is American.

Sorry, Dawg - no cigar this time...

Last edited:

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Bill was a fake? How so in what way? At least when bill was in office we as a country were not in dept by trillions of dollars.Masses of people were not sleeping in their cars.Hundreds of thousands of jobs were not sent to india etc.Your logic stuns me

The country was in debt by trillions of dollars while Clinton was in office and every modern President before him so I have no-idea where you are getting that from and yes, George has added to the debt but debt is nowhere near historic highs, that aside, Clinton had it real easy, all he needed to do was not fuck up the economic marvel that Reagan started.

As far as outsourcing you need to look at what we are doing = we are building countries like India and China right now just like we have done with others like Japan etc in the past.

All this doom and gloom you are claiming is not reality. These hundreds of thousands of jobs you are talking about are a non-issue. We let masses come over the border still today because we need the workers! We need other economies that are rich enough to buy goods from US and are politically stable. We achieved that in many areas of the world but still have a lot that needs too be done = anyway you look at we are leaders and being leaders comes with certain responsibilities.