McCains special bracelet?

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
First off, sorry for the spelling, I'm on my phone..

Did anyone else notice on tonights debate, McCain had a very interesting bracelet on his right hand.

Can anyone I'd what it is?

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
It's a commemorative bracelet for a fallen serviceman. Barry wears one as well (or at least he did as of the first debate... there's some conflicting info re: whether the serviceman's family has requested that he quit wearing it). They were mentioned during the prior debate and also covered here.

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
It's a commemorative bracelet for a fallen serviceman. Barry wears one as well (or at least he did as of the first debate... there's some conflicting info re: whether the serviceman's family has requested that he quit wearing it). They were mentioned during the prior debate and also covered here.

Thanks man! now I know, and knowing is half the battle.

Dolcetto

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

This guys right!

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Q:
What did the pot say to the kettle?

A:

Ah.. the death on McCain's door drivel...

Ok...

Here's one:

didn't Obama's chest look stiff and unbending, like he had a bullet-proof vest on... after all Biden is one bullet away from the presidency and we can't have that.

come on... get real for once... half the Supreme Court is older than McCain (including, if not more Dems)... so what's the issue?

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ah.. the death on McCain's door drivel...

Ok...

Here's one:

didn't Obama's chest look stiff and unbending, like he had a bullet-proof vest on... after all Biden is one bullet away from the presidency and we can't have that.

All your wishful thinking won't make it come true.

You stay petit, Saline.