MD - military request and repost

D_Colin Austomy

Just Browsing
Media
I had originally posted in the introductions section being new to this and all - someone on the site suggested that I repost that tothis section. Anyone out there in or around MD drop me a note:

Originally Posted by MDTerps1

What's up fellas? I'm new to the site and all I can say is WOW. I'm recently seperated from the US Air Force and now have my life to do as I want sexually with no problems. I have always been fascinated with big cocks....especially those guys who can shoot more than me. Unfortunately I have yet to play with a big cock but looking to change all of that. This site is great I must say. I'm 34, 6', 180#, light brn, hazel, clean cut, masculine, etc. My email address is spidyinmd at hotmail.com if anyone wants to drop me a line. I am looking for another hot guy around my way to have some fun with - would be great to actually feel a big cock and have some fun - are you him? have always fantasized about a hot guy with a big cock or a couple guys - yeah...now I'm getting a chubby - let me go and take care of that - Great site - Talk more soon. L :wink: