Me And Boyfriend! :)

Spike07

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
So. . . I wrote on here a while ago about the guy i met at the fair and we got together! :smile:

Well . . . we have been going out for three months now and we are loving every minute of it and at night when were in bed we always have really special moments (cheesy lol) and he says he loves me and i know i love him, but i get a really weird feeling that i know that im in a solid relationship and get a little freaked out and excited at the same time!

Is this normal?

xXx

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
So. . . I wrote on here a while ago about the guy i met at the fair and we got together! :smile:

Well . . . we have been going out for three months now and we are loving every minute of it and at night when were in bed we always have really special moments (cheesy lol) and he says he loves me and i know i love him, but i get a really weird feeling that i know that im in a solid relationship and get a little freaked out and excited at the same time!

Is this normal?

xXx

You nailed it. It's called love. You get that funny tingle in your stomach, that shiver of anticipation when they come out of the shower, or just get out of bed.... It's an adventurous time... worth every second.:rolleyes:

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
he says he loves me and i know i love him, but i get a really weird feeling that i know that im in a solid relationship and get a little freaked out and excited at the same time!

Is this normal?

You're lucky. Enjoy it! You're probably feeling a bit nervous because it's so new and you're not sure what is going to happen. Of course it's normal.

Spike07

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Thanks for the info! :)

This is the first time ive ever been in love and it feels so much better than just having one nite stands etc. . .im loving it! :)