Me And Julio Gomez

LongDICKinOC

Worshipped Member
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Officially gonna set it up.and make a scenei honestly can't wait for It to happen I'm Soo excitedim gonna be the first gay boy to post a video sucking Julio Gomez!!! I'm going to go viral every video he has gets like 20 million views and this head that imma put on him gonna be crazy..I've been watching all his film and studying exactly what he loves

Attachments

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Or somone is getting catfished. Don't send any money lol.
I was going to say something like that but decided for a.... more perceived "positive" post lol

I just didn't want OP coming at me with the predictable "You're just jealous" or whatever.

Reactions: TallGuy4

LongDICKinOC

Worshipped Member
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was going to say something like that but decided for a.... more perceived "positive" post lol

I just didn't want OP coming at me with the predictable "You're just jealous" or whatever.
Check the twitter and see if its catfish ..he has new replies and messages

D

deleted5199391

Officially gonna set it up.and make a scenei honestly can't wait for It to happen I'm Soo excitedim gonna be the first gay boy to post a video sucking Julio Gomez!!! I'm going to go viral every video he has gets like 20 million views and this head that imma put on him gonna be crazy..I've been watching all his film and studying exactly what he loves
You look so happy so I am happy for you.