Me and my classmate

caffecaffe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi everybody!
It's been a long time since my last post...:redface:
But today that i have a little more free time i decided to tell something that happened about a month ago.

I'm in the university. I live in a small room in an appartment. Like every freshmen, me and my friends use to go out at night. So, about a month ago we had a birthday party. Lot's of drinks and dance all night long. And I, like most of the times, was one of the few people still a bit sober to go home and take the others home. So there was this guy, a classmate (we talk a lot but we are not properly "friends") who lives next to me.He was totally drunk. He went home with me. But when we were in front of his door he remembered that he borrowed his coat to a girl... and the keys were in there. So I told him to went to my place.
We were in my room. We start taking off our clothes. His body...oh god!:cool:
I couldn't resist. And there was lots of alchool in my blood anyway. So I start talking that he could sleep in my bed and so one....well...
we finished giving each other a blow job.
The funny (or not) thing is that in the next day he couldn't remember a thing.

So...i'm good with it but... should I tell him what happened?
:wink:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Hi everybody!
It's been a long time since my last post...:redface:
But today that i have a little more free time i decided to tell something that happened about a month ago.

I'm in the university. I live in a small room in an appartment. Like every freshmen, me and my friends use to go out at night. So, about a month ago we had a birthday party. Lot's of drinks and dance all night long. And I, like most of the times, was one of the few people still a bit sober to go home and take the others home. So there was this guy, a classmate (we talk a lot but we are not properly "friends") who lives next to me.He was totally drunk. He went home with me. But when we were in front of his door he remembered that he borrowed his coat to a girl... and the keys were in there. So I told him to went to my place.
We were in my room. We start taking off our clothes. His body...oh god!:cool:
I couldn't resist. And there was lots of alchool in my blood anyway. So I start talking that he could sleep in my bed and so one....well...
we finished giving each other a blow job.
The funny (or not) thing is that in the next day he couldn't remember a thing.

So...i'm good with it but... should I tell him what happened?
:wink:
Watch he may or may not believe you, then rumours could start, and whatnot.... but if you don't think that he would do that, then maybe sit down with him, and chat about it... probably not best to bring up infront of a bunch of people... he might remember and is pretending he doesn't.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmm... not sure if I would or not. Because you don't know if he did all those things willingly or if it was the alcohol talking. Granted people are different I remember in the army I would consume huge amounts of alcohol and I knew what I was doing reguardless how drunk I was. So he might actually know and not want to go any further with it and just leave it be as an experience. Not sure Caffecaffe on this situation. If you do want to say anything make sure it is in privacy and definitely not in front of others.

-D1-

NiceDude

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If he is really into it he will come back for more, if he chooses to blame it on alcohol leave it like it is. You are both young and he may be insecure about his sexuality and we all know how insecurity can change into agression, gossiping or teasing... and at least you have a nice memory... how about inviting him to watch a movie at your place? Buy a lot of beers and see what happens then...

caffecaffe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yes...a veeeeery good memory!
but i think he is totally str8, however i also think he wouldn't be hungry if i told him anything..he knows what happens when people have a small % of blood in the alcool.lol...
maybe i'll tell it...maybe not....

eldeld

Experimental Member
Media
yes...a veeeeery good memory!
but i think he is totally str8, however i also think he wouldn't be hungry if i told him anything..he knows what happens when people have a small % of blood in the alcool.lol...
maybe i'll tell it...maybe not....

Caffecaffe, where are you from? I'm noticing some word-choice errors. It makes your thoughts a bit difficult to read. Just for your information!

SteveJake

Experimental Member
Media
Caffe, your English is much better than my Portuguese.

Your friend may have a very convenient form of amnesia.

Denial.

Pecker took it right out of my mouth...the words that is...

he couldn't have been that drunk to have no memory...he would have been comatose...

denial is every straight man's best friend...oh, by the way...leave it be...these things never turn out right. Trust me.

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would play it cool for awhile and see what he says (and does) around you. This will let you know if he recalls what happened. If he asks, be truthful with him, but tailor what you say to his reaction. If he is "ok" with the news, tell him the details. if he does not react well to the news, don't give him any more information and let him process it.

starter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
why don't you just get drunk with him again...and make the story repeat itself. lol.
exactly what i was going to say but wheal he's doing it just say "your better this time" or something along those lines and see how he responds

caffecaffe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pecker took it right out of my mouth...the words that is...

he couldn't have been that drunk to have no memory...he would have been comatose...

denial is every straight man's best friend...oh, by the way...leave it be...these things never turn out right. Trust me.

just a bit off topic... i've been drunk one time and i can't remember anything...but i walked by my own at my place (my friends said it)

and..by the way... sorry again about my english...i'm from portugal..there are some things that i cant say right and some words i don't really know how to write...sorry...:rolleyes:

boerkie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i admire the fact that you even attempt, a damn good attempt at that, to write in english!!

being a lover of str8 men, and having had most of my experiences with str8 while alcohol was involved, i have learnt that NOT bringing it up, means bringing them back.

see, even str8 men needs a place they can trust and just be their lustful selves!!

Oncamale28

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If he is really into it he will come back for more, if he chooses to blame it on alcohol leave it like it is. You are both young and he may be insecure about his sexuality and we all know how insecurity can change into agression, gossiping or teasing... and at least you have a nice memory... how about inviting him to watch a movie at your place? Buy a lot of beers and see what happens then...
i agree with this, but if he does and it is always when he is drunk, will u tire of this kind of relationship with him??

caffecaffe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wowowowow
guys...i'm not talking of having a relationship with him...i'm just fine with my girlfriend.
just wondering if i should tell or not...
conclusion: no!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Even if he doesn't remember the incident, subconsciously he remembers the pleasure. Something like this will happen again. It's just a matter of the right circumstance popping up.