Me and my GF posted 2 threads about our relationship but received different respones

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
..... Totally different responses.

As you guys know, I've been expressing my sexual frustrations with you for the past year. I created several threads about our situation.

How do you deal with a partner "who just doesn't like sex as much as you"?

after a couple of months, I changed my ways. And the funny thing is, I had the complete opposite problem lol.

How do you tell you partner you don't want to have sex?

But in between the time of my posts, I convinced her that she should have a discussion about her frustrations on LPSG too.

Here is her thread.

Not having Sex bums my boyfriend out

And after reading the comments in each of our threads, I noticed such an extreme difference in the response. They are all very supportive, but just to the OP. In one thread, I'm normal and she is a crazy and manipulative. In her thread, she is normal and I'm a whiny boy lol.

I think think Dolfette was the only one that had consistent advice for both of us. *I tip my hat to you madam* (actually I tip my hat to everybody that responded. Thank you.)

MissKay and I are in a great place right now. Everything isn't perfect, but we don't expect them to be. Therapy helps.

This thread wasn't made to talk about who right and who's wrong. We're both right and both wrong. I just thought it was interesting to see that the responses that we received were so polar! Like wow. lol.

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
would just like to point out that i have been consistent in my belief that you are kind of a schmuck.

and in dire need of therapy.

which you got.
now ya happier in your relationship.
ya never did thank me :cool::rolleyes:

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well her post says you get whiny if you don't get instant gratification. She comes off as accomodating. You say she wants sex at strange times, and you say the same of her. Major disconnect.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think your point about people being supportive of the OP is a good thing. It shows that we really are a support group!

As to the wide difference between the way you see the very same relationship, that is to be expected, since you are not identical twins. I'm glad you are living, learning and balancing!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's fascinating because you're right, in each thread respondents demonized the other partner.

I'm not surprised. I'm not surprised at all.

SR_Dee_Zasther

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You're first mistake was expecting to get actual applicable advice on something in the real world on a forum devoted to exploring and aggrandizing men's obsession with their penises (penii?). That anything useful came out of that endeavor should make you feel like you won the lottery:p

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Novel thread idea

Thanks for the insight into the relationship. of both of you
Had to re-read to see if i had commented, by all accounts i was supportive to your lady without offering an opinion on or reading your threads interesting ha
While i dont at all take my comments back in yr ladys thread, ( going on information she supplied) reading yr threads puts a slightly different slant on it
sooooooooooooooooooo can see where you both have 'conflicting opinions' offered or as you say ............ about our relationship but received different respones.
THAT would be expected if your not putting it all out there in one thread / hit huh?
WELCOME, to lpsg hah, All Good, nice project it ended up to be ha

on reflection could be termed deceitful, adding each others username on the OP,s may have assisted us supposed supporters, in gauging the relationship ..so perhaps a little unfair.
HOPE yr not playing games, with us..i say Us.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You're first mistake was expecting to get actual applicable advice on something in the real world on a forum devoted to exploring and aggrandizing men's obsession with their penises (penii?). That anything useful came out of that endeavor should make you feel like you won the lottery:p

Excuse me, but I respectfully reply...Bull!!

If you would have been referring to "All" replies, I'd happily agree. But to indicate that to expect any "actual applicable advice" from here,is far from the truth.

While this may be a "look at my penis" board, There are some Ladies and Gentlemen on here that are very genuine and intelligent.

I don't hesitate to call on my friends here for help in "the real world", Thank you very much :biggrin1:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Athos, would you agree that 'aggrandizing' is a form of support? If so, I will not join in the protest to your seeming denigration of this fair site. :smlove2:

SR_Dee_Zasther

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Athos, would you agree that 'aggrandizing' is a form of support? If so, I will not join in the protest to your seeming denigration of this fair site. :smlove2:

Obviously I was saying that LPSG sucks and is a worthless resource for anything but wank material; that's why I have dozens of pictures up, have been a member for months, and mostly post in threads having little if nothing to do with sex. Clearly the problem here is not enough people taking LPSG (and life) absolutely seriously at all times, because otherwise people might have thought I was trying to be sarcastic and funny instead of seeing my last post as the grave insult to LPSG that it is.

I hope that clears things up:biggrin:

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
"You may wish to think about this comment.

It would appear that you are in a fight as to who controls your sex life. You appear to have gone from one end of the line to the other, you making sex not so good by being a brat with a hard on to her playing games to enforce her control. This is not healthy. I still think that you should be firm in the face of crocodile tears to stop her games, and she needs to come back to some part of the middle ground. If you can't sort this out you are neither compatible sexually nor as partners IMO. Good luck though. "

Seemed like pretty good advice once you started to open up about the situation.