Me and my TS girlfriend

UpwardCurve

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am really curious how straight guys get into these kinds of relationships... no offense by this question but, if you you are straight, does it bother you sometimes that your girlfriend is really a guy?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am really curious how straight guys get into these kinds of relationships...
My guess is he fell in love with the person she is on the inside, which now matches the person on the outside. He probably never knew her prior to gender re-assignment surgery.

no offense by this question but, if you you are straight, does it bother you sometimes that your girlfriend is really a guy?
My guess is no it does not bother him or they wouldn't be together.

savageburnup

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
TS girlfriend? whats wrong with a Real woman????
LOL, I never said there is something wrong with real woman. This is my first TS relationship and I can tell you if feels no less special than any relationship I have had with any real woman. I think the previous poster pointed it out quite correctly, I fell in love with the person inside.

UpwardCurve

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL, I never said there is something wrong with real woman. This is my first TS relationship and I can tell you if feels no less special than any relationship I have had with any real woman. I think the previous poster pointed it out quite correctly, I fell in love with the person inside.

So does that mean you fell in love with the guy? And so does that mean you would still love him pre-op? :thinking:

B_ClydeS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is your girlfriend TOTALLY post-op? Just curious, not asking to set-up some retarded remark.

B_ClydeS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not everyone spends every moment on LPSG reading every single thread. I asked a legitimate question that could have simply been answered with a quick reply. I didn't mean to offend anyone, and I feel as if I'm being somehow chastised for having asked. I see now why so many people in chat say that they avoid writing in forums because the most innocent of postings gets ridiculed, made fun of, causes some personal attacks, or brings about embarrassment of some kind.

However, I didn't mind spending the 30 minutes reading through that thread because in addition to answering my question it showed me more about the two people involved. I'm very happy for them and wish them nothing but a long-life together.

Good luck, Nicole and Chris!

P.S. Rhetorical question: Why didn't you post this to correct a few previous posters' comments about Nicole being post-op?

Last edited:

arrivaderciroma

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'd like to know the circumstances of how and where you met the first time, how you became attracted to one another and who takes care of who and how. Is that too much to ask. I'm curious as hell, sorry.

UpwardCurve

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not everyone spends every moment on LPSG reading every single thread. I asked a legitimate question that could have simply been answered with a quick reply. I didn't mean to offend anyone, and I feel as if I'm being somehow chastised for having asked. I see now why so many people in chat say that they avoid writing in forums because the most innocent of postings gets ridiculed, made fun of, causes some personal attacks, or brings about embarrassment of some kind.

Now you know how i feel on here 90% of the time...